90 lbs in 9 Months

Options

Replies

• Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! You look amazing! Keep up the hard work!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!! And such a good motivation for us all!
  • lgladybug
    lgladybug Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    congrats you look awesome!!!
  • aliric
    aliric Posts: 69
    Options
    Wow!!! Good for you. I am so proud of you. Can't wait to get there.
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well done to you. A great inspiration to all
  • Tamekia770
    Tamekia770 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    To lose weight you must be dedicated and persistent and you have been both, look at you! Awsome!:happy:
  • Iwillthistime
    Options
    you look gorgeous.....great job and its more motivation for me!!!
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Girl, that waist is TINY! Good job! You look great!
  • najamon
    najamon Posts: 14
    Options
    u look great...
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look really great!!!
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous!
    But Details!
    What was your exercise routine? Calorie intake!
    I am 5'10" also. Doing 1300-1400 calories a day and working out 4-5 times a week doing 30 minutes of cardio + weights and floor.
    Getting there but much slower than you. I am an old broad so that does not help!
    Keep up the good work!!!

Ok Details,
    I freaking hate exercising. SO I don't do it. I am on my feet alot for my job and work about 55 a week so after work I never want to go work out. I may occasionally go for a walk, do some kettle bells, take a swim or do the elliptical.

I will eat anywhere from 1300-1900 calories a day just depending on how hungry I am, what I'm doing that day, if I'm going out, working etc. I try not to be too crazy about it. I think what I eat has had the most impact on my weightloss, not how much. I follow the primal lifestyle, I eat meat, veggies, fruit, seeds, nuts, dairy, and poultry......no grains, legumes, sugars, or processed foods. Another thing that has helped me is, that I practice intermintent fasting. Google it cause it's hard to describe, but basically still eating the same amount of calories but in a smaller time, so that you have mini fasts that cause your body to burn fat for energy. I only do it maybe once or twice a week. But each time I will loose anywhere from half a pound to 4 pounds.

Honestly I think that different things work for different people, this is just what is working for me! Message if you wanna know anything more!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You are looking so great!!!! I remember seeing your last pictures! You look fantastic and what an amazing transformation! Keep up the good work girlie! :)
  • autumnbottom8
    autumnbottom8 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look so happy!
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Started my weightloss journey 9 months ago and reached 90 lbs lost last week! Just now getting around to posting an update story.
    More info on how I did it is on my profile.
    SW: 292
    CW: 200.8
    Height: 5'10
    And now for the pics!
    224522_2058133186699_1645734025_1957942_2178624_n.jpg
    IMAG0308-1-1.jpg

congratulations - you look wonderful1!!! you must be so proud!!!
  • fightingtheteens
    Options
    wow!!! you look amazing!
  • swardraws
    swardraws Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started here at myfitnesspal and your success is exactly what I am hoping for. I have similar SW and height, now I am working on your CW. Congratulations
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! you look awesome!
  • harleykat64
    harleykat64 Posts: 70
    Options
    You look wonderful! and a great inspiration!
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Though you were beautiful before also! Great job though!
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Very good awesome job keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!