How to get through 30 DS soreness?

Options
13»

Replies

• pudsandbobby
    pudsandbobby Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    As lots of others have said, day 4 seemed to be the breakthrough with me too, I was very sore although I continued with it and on day 4 after finishing it was like the pain had vanished and I could finally sit on the toilet without trying to cling onto the walls, lol !!!
  • sonal150
    sonal150 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I was very sore of the DAY 1 and DAY 2. But I read about this trick which should help with the soreness in the legs. It worked well for me.
    Right after the workout, I lay on my back and taking support of the wall or the couch or chair, I put my legs up at 70-90 degrees from waist down. Try to relax in this position for 5 mins.
    This has helped me in the past and I feel much better, almost no soreness on the DAY 3 of the shred!!
    I hope this trick works for you as well.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I was very sore of the DAY 1 and DAY 2. But I read about this trick which should help with the soreness in the legs. It worked well for me.
    Right after the workout, I lay on my back and taking support of the wall or the couch or chair, I put my legs up at 70-90 degrees from waist down. Try to relax in this position for 5 mins.
    This has helped me in the past and I feel much better, almost no soreness on the DAY 3 of the shred!!
    I hope this trick works for you as well.
    Wow, thanks for the tip, definitely will try this! :wink: