MFP spitfires cycling club week #2

Options
124»

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Just finished my last ride of the week... Beat my personal best again (thanks, in part to this challenge). Completed 165miles this week!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

I'm going to up my weekly goal to 125m :happy:

exercise.png
  • skywalker
    Options
    OMG!!!! I was just saying this morning that I haven't seen any posts for cycling and then I see this!!! I just bought a bike yesterday. I did 10.5 miles tonight. I love it! So much better than walking, wogging, treadmill...:grumble:

I want to join the team, please? What do I need to do? Commit to a certain amount of miles? If that's it, I commit to 50 this week...if I can count my 10.5 tonight :tongue: :wink:

Just send your goal in a msg to spyguy, then every sunday night, msg him with your total. Welcome!!!

exercise.png
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    How do you add the tickerfactory ticker to your MFP profile?
  • skywalker
    Options
    There's probably an easier way to do it, but I just paste it in every time. I don't know any other way to do it. I'm a bit technologically challenged :tongue:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Evening all, just a reminder to get your miles ridden this past week sent over to me tonight or tommorow morning so I can put it together. If you already sent it, thanks!

:drinker:
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    test on ticker...sorry

exercise.png

OMG! It finally worked!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't do very well this week. I set my goal for 30 miles and only did 10. That's better than the zero I've done for the past few months though. Maybe I'll do this in steps. This week I'll shoot for 20 miles.

Thanks for this post.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    New week new goals. Get in the saddle and put some pavement behind you!

:drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/59967-mfp-spitfires-cycling-group-week-3