Anyone Treat Themselves To Ben And Jerry's ?

Options

Replies

• PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    The frozen yoghurt range is great! Tasty Ben and Jerry's with much less calories :)
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options

i love love love phish food...but i think they retired it.

WHAT!!! I hope not I love phish food!
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    OMG - phish food is my favorite! Haven't had any in so long - now I want some :)
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options

i love love love phish food...but i think they retired it.

WHAT!!! I hope not I love phish food!

WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Nah, but I do enjoy hitting up Red Mango at least once a week :drinker:
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! Safeway had them on sale last week, 2 for $5 so I bought 4! I've been really good about measuring out a serving at a time now...like someone else mentioned it used to be me, a pint and a spoon...those pints never stood a chance! The new Chocolate Therapy is amazing! And I really like the raspberry chocolater chip Greek yogurt one, too.
  • kutterba
    kutterba Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I buy those tiny tubs of Haagen Dazs - dark chocolate when I can find it. Nice treat now n then.:love:
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Sadly....i have NEVER had Ben and Jerry's...lol..a friend let me taste a spoon of whatever she was having , a while back...but somehow...i have never gotten a tub of it!! :sad:
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    There is hardly any ice cream out there I would say no to eating! Love Ben and Jerry's, although, it is expensive. I also LOVE the Publix Chocolate Trinity. Yummy and much more affordable :)
  • daniellie23
    daniellie23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I had Chunky Monkey yesterday......
  • scatgash
    scatgash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Had three scoops when I went to the cinema this evening, I regret nothing ^_^
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    Their ice cream is good; it's a shame they are a bunch of liberal goons!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    If I hit the gym I would!
    I've been ok with Skinny Cow Ice Cream.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Yes. I love ice cream. It's the only sweet thing I really like too. I'm weird. I don't have much of a sweet tooth.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I am probably the only person on the face of this earth that doesn't like ice cream.
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Buns, Oatmeal Cookie Chunk and Pumpkin Cheesecake are my favorite flavors. I recently tried Talenti's Sea Salt Caramel gelato I got from Target and OMG HNNNGG!! So good lol.
  • mariokartinvader
    Options
    it's like 4 bucks in hawaii but yeah i treat myself to it xD
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    How is a tub of icecream a treat? :noway: I like so delicious coconut icecream sandwiches usually. I also like the little chocolate almond bars they have too.
  • toxicmikki
    toxicmikki Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ben & Jerry's! It's like a little party in my mouth lol...My favorites are Cherry Garcia and Banana Split. When I have it in the house I find that a couple of tablespoons will tame the beast and I'm good to go!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Buns, Oatmeal Cookie Chunk and Pumpkin Cheesecake are my favorite flavors. I recently tried Talenti's Sea Salt Caramel gelato I got from Target and OMG HNNNGG!! So good lol.

Those 3 are definitely on my list to try. Haven't been able to find the Cinnamon Buns yet! :(
This discussion has been closed.