Money, or body?

Options
124»

Replies

• MicheleVersion2
    Options
    I'd take my goal weight if we're only talking $10k

I almost said I'd take my goal weight over ANY amount of money, but I guess that really isn't true.. If it was enough money, I'd just hire a healthy gourmet chef and personal trainer to help me lose weight.. or go to a fat camp resort for a year or something. :p

But 10k? I'd take my goal weight over that any day.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I would take the goal weight, then call up a few of the weight loss companies and offer my before and after pictures for 10 k. I will hawk your crap if you send me to Ireland !
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Great question Shan! I would take my goal weight/body over money any day and I'm almost at my "original" goal! My health is much more important to me.
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    No doubt, GOAL WEIGHT. I've been up and down my entire life and have never been at the weight I wanted to be. I just want to know what it feels like to light and healthy. Now, if you were to say 10,000,000, instead of 10,000...that may be different. :smile:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I'm at goal weight, give me the $$
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    No doubt in my mind, the money!!! I would have one hell of a vacation :))
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I'll take the cash, thanks. I'll consider it a bonus, as my ideal body is already guaranteed by the hard work I put in.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Money. I'm getting the body I want on my own, and it will mean more to me than it would if it was just handed to me.