Looking for 1200 cals a day friends

Options
I'm based in the UK and would love to hear from people who are also following the 1200 cals a day plan, feel free to add me as friend :-)

Thx,
Anita

Replies

• lynvic
    lynvic Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm also on 1200 a day. Some days it's easy and some days it's hard. But for me keeping track is the only thing that has helped me to loose weight.
  • laurapeepee
    laurapeepee Posts: 11
    Options
    I manage to hit 1200 the majority of the time so feel free to add. It would be nice to have more friends who are in the same calorie limit as me.
  • saraht131
    saraht131 Posts: 86
    Options
    I am not officially on the 1200 cals a day thing, but I'm thinking of moving to that stage pretty soon. As I'm fairly new to this I'm doing 1500 or something so I don't beat myself up and give up if I don't manage 1200!

Feel free to add me, I'm in the UK too. (though my diary in the past week has been awful for sugar!)
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about going to 1200 calories a day, I am on 1360 at the moment! I am from the UK too, feel free to add me x :wink:
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Why 1200 ?
    Can we be friends even if I can't sustain it and eat around 4000 calories three times per week ?
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind some friends who eat around 1200 cals as well. Not that friends who eat more aren't welcome, it would just be nice to not have people badger me with the "starvation" myth about 1200 calories.
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'll send you a request!
  • Barnesy90
    Barnesy90 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    All friends welcome :-)
  • tunegrita83
    tunegrita83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    me too!!!

That's the most I can eat..
    I am slowly building up to this.
  • cdsicgal
    cdsicgal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to be on 1200 cal and not be losing???? Should I start out higher and then go down to 1200? I am feeling frustrated ...i thought the weight would drop off. Only thing different this week was playing cards and drinking wine with dinner..ok so it was almost a bottle...but I went right back to 1200 and nothing forthe week...HELP
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    You all can add me. I lost more weight on 1200 and I think it's time to move back for a while!
  • sandiburn
    sandiburn Posts: 149
    Options
    you can add me.:happy:
  • melinda_great
    melinda_great Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i'm on 1200 a day. feel free to add me ;)
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    1200 calorie London bird with a passionate loathing of exercise. Feel free to add me. :)
  • cowgrrrl87
    cowgrrrl87 Posts: 8
    Options
    im on the 1200 cals a day thing. and people dont let anybody tell you that you are starving yourself, especially if thats what it takes to reach your goal weight. my younger brother is a personal trainer and a nutritionist and he is the one that told my to try the 1200 cals a day for what i need he said it would be perfect
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    I am eating 1200 cal without eating back my exercise cal. Feel free to add me.
  • FitSlimHappy
    Options
    I'm 1200 a day, living near Cardiff :)
    It can be a challenge some days but its worth it in the long run!
    Feel free to add, its great having the support of people in the same position as me!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    1200 calories per day here, feel free to add me.
  • toots82
    toots82 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm on the 1200 a day, just on day 5 though, finding it not too bad, sometimes am a bit over but not hugely. I am going over on protein though as trying to cut back on carbs so having turkey mince and chicken a lot, is this a huge prob? ANyway be glad to have more friends so pls add me xx
  • charliedavisxxx
    charliedavisxxx Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm from southern england. feel free to add :) xx