What's the craziest thing you have tried to eat...

Options

Replies

• TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    One time I came up on a car on the interstate and the driver kept swerving.. I jokingly said to my mom that he was probably shaving and he was! He was also eating a banana! It was kind of scary.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options

:O
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    For me it was chinese food too! Chicken with garlic sauce. LOL
  • AbbyHoopi
    AbbyHoopi Posts: 48
    Options
    I haven't really had anything off the wall.... the regular fast food (ICK). But as mentioned by another poster I have been driving, eating my food and talking on the phone... Not safe or smart. YIKES!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

yep - thats what I looked like
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    One time I came up on a car on the interstate and the driver kept swerving.. I jokingly said to my mom that he was probably shaving and he was! He was also eating a banana! It was kind of scary.

I once saw a guy with his laptop on his passenger side seat and his attention totally on that. My dad has seen people doing crazy stuff while driving (he's a truck driver). He even came across a woman trying to commit suicide driving full speed in the wrong lane on the interstate. He said her eyes were huge, completely locked on the road, knuckles white from gripping the steering wheel so hard. I have no idea if she succeeded in her quest, but everybody around him saw her and swerved out of the way.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    A bowl of cereal. But really I just ate at stop lights. The rest of the time I was balancing the bowl so the milk wouldn't slosh out.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options

i love you today lol
  • a2902c
    a2902c Posts: 96
    Options
    french fries . . . no joke. i am so scared of eating and driving, lol.
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    I don't drive but when I was child I tried to eat some grass from the lawn...I threw up..much like a cat does.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    they talked about this on a local radio station once, there was a girl who ate a plate of thanksgiving dinner her grandma sent her home with since she couldn't be there for the meal. no utensils. i personally haven't tried to eat anything too crazy in a car, but at the airport once when I was in college they forgot my utensils in a meal from Popeye's so I used the chicken tender to scoop up the mashed potatoes...
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    A salad.

Is that crazy?
  • QuintinV
    QuintinV Posts: 28
    Options
    I once fed someone a poodle while they drove. And I saw someone with a full plated roast dinner once.
    I read it this way and actually LOL'd.

This one would have been the winner hands down! lol
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    A burrito
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

i love you today lol

hahahah awwwww hugsss
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    A burrito

what was in it
  • foot2wood
    foot2wood Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've eaten plates of food like fish and chips, Chinese, subway, tacos, burritos, pizza, and just about everything thats available on the road while driving an huge 18 wheeler. Soup, I'd have to say, only the cup o noodles, a big bowl would be pretty tough, but not impossible. Remember i have 13 gears and a bumpier suspension to deal with.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    tacos. definitely easy to eat in a stationary car, but no so much while moving.
  • Picklefish
    Picklefish Posts: 4
    Options
    Nothing crazy while driving, though Thai curry whilst in the passenger seat is actually quite difficult