What we have here is a failure to communicate:

Options
CountryBoy65
CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
Do you ever have trouble getting thru to your significant other? For example...this morning:

Her-Why didn't you have Hunter call me before school this morning????
Me-we left for school, then I realized that I forgot my phone. After I dropped him off, I went back by the house and got it.
Her-So, why didnit you call me???
Me-I am calling you now.
Her-but why did you not have Hunter call me before school???
Me-because I forgot my phone and did not have time to go back and get it before he had to be in class.
Her-Oh....but you always have him call me on the way to school.
Me-yeah, on the days I remember my phone....
Her-I still don't understand why you did not have him call me today......

WTF-AM I SPEAKING SOMALIAN OR SOMETHING? HOW THE FRAK CAN HE CALLYOU IF WE DON'T HAVE THE TELEPHONE? SMOKE SIGNALS? TAP OUT MORSE CODE AGAINST THE SIDE OF THE TRUCK?

I give up. Help me.

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    No advice here, but I love your son's name.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I love Cool Hand Luke and Fred Dryer in Hunter. That's all I was able to take from this post.
    -wtk
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Print this out for the next time she says, "you never listen to me!". :tongue:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    that made me chuckle
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Breathe in breathe out - and dont say a word - safest advice I can give
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    "FRAK" OMG DO YOU WATCH BATTLESTAR GALACTICA? I LOVE BATTLESTAR. THAT IS ALL.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Just say you're sorry and it will all go away...:bigsmile:
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I am her:blushing: I did this crap all the time as if it did not make sense to me why I wasn't called... Don't know why! When you spell it out it makes sense!

I needed the laugh :laugh: Thanks!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA we all have those days HAHAHAH... I swear there are times my hubby will tell me something and it literally right over my head and I will ask the same question like 10 mins later hahha...nooo worries, at least you get a giggle out of it once all the other emotions subside haha
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    Rosetta Stone would make a ton of money if they had a kit to translate How women speak and think. Sorry, we are just too hard to figure out!!
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I just woke up my son laughing.

Maybe you should try explaining that you need a phone to call someone. That they have yet to implant them into our faces.
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Do you ever have trouble getting thru to your significant other? For example...this morning:

Me-we left for school, then I realized that I forgot my phone. After I dropped him off, I went back by the house and got it.
    Me-I am calling you now.
    Me-because I forgot my phone and did not have time to go back and get it before he had to be in class.

WTF-AM I SPEAKING SOMALIAN OR SOMETHING? HOW THE FRAK CAN HE CALLYOU IF WE DON'T HAVE THE TELEPHONE? SMOKE SIGNALS? TAP OUT MORSE CODE AGAINST THE SIDE OF THE TRUCK?

I give up. Help me.

I knew my wife was cheating on me!!! We're obviously married to the same woman.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    As previously discussed, I should just walk away before I get mean..... man, that b!tch cray!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    id have asked her why she didnt adjust her foil beanie and telepathically called Hunter herself on his way to school. =)
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I knew my wife was cheating on me!!! We're obviously married to the same woman.

hahaha!
    too funny.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Just say you're sorry and it will all go away...:bigsmile:

No,,,it never goes away. memory like an elephant...that one!!!
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I have these SAME conversations with my ex-husband!! They are about as productive as banging my head against the wall, and make my head hurt just the same.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Take a page from Ron White: I FORGOT...did you ever forget? Well, it happened to me.
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options

Me-I am calling you now.

I give up. Help me.

Are you married to my wife????
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I have these SAME conversations with my ex-husband!! They are about as productive as banging my head against the wall, and make my head hurt just the same.

I was going to say...I hope it never happens to the OP...but when/if she ends up being your 'ex'....it gets even better.

And by better, I mean hell.