5 days and counting! :D (skype?)

Options
2»

Replies

• raayfrancy
    raayfrancy Posts: 100
    Options
    Heey! (: Call me Raay! It's nice meeting you, Ayisha! If it's pronounced the way I thinkk it is - there's a beautiful french/arabic song about youu... haha. & my last straw was realizing my life could go one-of-two ways - I could live a modest, chubby lifestyle and live humbly.. achieving only what I need to live off of, if at all ---- or I could lose weight, get healthier, become more confident and live to the fullest and have little-to-no boundaries... also creating more opportunity.

I'd love to! (: Brb, teleporting you to AZ! Hahaha

Haha, Raay! I'm neither French nor Arabic, but yes, that's how you pronounce my name (haha, you were referring to the Aïcha song, right?). Cheers to that, Raay. Now you're here, just so you know -- MFP has really really supported my "becoming fit" journey. I don't really.. "diet". I just don't binge eat the way I used to, increase vege/fruits consumption, do consistent exercises, and follow the calorie guideline. Why did I tell you that? Of course you knew that. My point.. The Food & Exercise online diary on here really does help!

and I've only been here for a month.

Beam me uppp. I'm all the way in Southeast Asiaaa.

It appears we've already taken this conversation to the messages before I realized you posted back here! (; haha aaw
  • raayfrancy
    raayfrancy Posts: 100
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm pretty mellow.

Mellow is good (: alrighht- I'll send a request your way.