Guys...What are you getting your Baby-Mama for Mother's Day?

Options
13»

Replies

• DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Nothing for my ex. She has enough of my stuff. :)

For my mom, I spent a few hours and created a poster in Photoshop for her and printed it out for framing. And we're going to an Italian place for lunch.
  • mrodriguez81
    mrodriguez81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    We celebrate it today and Sunday, since today is Mother's Day in Mexico. Today, we are meeting a group of friends for dinner in our favorite restaurant (that doesnt really count since we do this once a month). But I won't get anything from him, I'm lucky that I got a nice text message today. But I will get cards or stuff that my kids made. I have saved every single one of them too.
  • Mary1hill
    Mary1hill Posts: 6
    Options
    well im not a mom yet but i am giving my mom's bedrooom a make over and grandma a cd player for her gospel music
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Anyone else annoyed at the term babymother/baby daddy..?
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    We celelbrated today and my husband took me out to dinner, and gave me flowers, a new pair of shoes, a really nice watch, some chocolates and a nice card from him and our little one.
  • Calliesmom1
    Calliesmom1 Posts: 78
    Options
    My boyfriend...got me a herstyler. Its this really expensive hairstraighter. And a mini herstyler. (for travel.) I love it! but i have to wait on shipping. :cry:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    The best present my baby-daddy could get me is to pay his f*&#)*# child support and try and remember his kid's birthday and Christmas.

My daughter on the other hand is completely amazing. She gave me a shopping list of things that she is unable to buy (wine), worked her butt off around to earn some extra dough (stuff around our house and at my folks). She has some sort of secret day planned which according to the list requires soap rose petals, bubble bath, wine, candles, chocolate covered strawberries, and a DVD of my choice. I must also pull out my foot bath and nail polish, so I imagine that a mani-pedi, a movie, and a bubble bath are in order.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    YOU KNOW IN THE BEGINNING I WOULD GET HER FLOWERS THEN SHE SAID SHE WANTED THE MONEY INSTEAD SO NOW I JUST GIVE HER A CARD AND TAKE MY DAUGHTER SO SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH MINE FOR THE DAY WE DON'T DO GIFTS FOR HOLIDAYS OR BIRTHDAYS JUST USUALLY EXCHANGE A TEXT MESSAGE AND MAYBE A CARD
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Anyone else annoyed at the term babymother/baby daddy..?
    I USED TO HATE IT BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS SHE'S NOT MY EX WE WERE ONLY TOGETHER ONE TIME SHE'S MY BABYS MOTHER AND I'M HER BABYS FATHER