Best HR Watches?!?

Options
2»

Replies

• wjassell
    wjassell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar RS Series and I bought my wife the Sunto T1 they both work great the Sunto was only like 80 bucks off Amazon and works great.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    one question to you guys, just wondering do these polar f4 and f6 have the chest strap or not? do you find the ones with the chest straps more accurate? oh and where did you all buy them? and what were the prices like? and if it does have a strap, do you find it bothers you while you are working out??

My Polar F6 has a chest strap. I bought it at Canadian Tire. I think it was 129.99. I can't even feel the strap and sometimes forget to take it off till i'm about to hop in the shower.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    one question to you guys, just wondering do these polar f4 and f6 have the chest strap or not? do you find the ones with the chest straps more accurate? oh and where did you all buy them? and what were the prices like? and if it does have a strap, do you find it bothers you while you are working out??

My Polar F6 has a chest strap. I bought it at Canadian Tire. I think it was 129.99. I can't even feel the strap and sometimes forget to take it off till i'm about to hop in the shower.

ok here is the link for Candian Tire, it is now 139.99, though.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/5/SportsRec/4/FitnessWellness/TimersMonitors.jsp