Cereal or Milk first???? ***conversation at work***

Options

Replies

• SkinnyTopher
    Options
    I'm biased because I LOVE soggy cereal. Much like a child, nothing delights me about cereal more than having spoonfuls of sugary mush followed by super sugary milk.

Mmmm.

Thus, I tend to pour the cereal in first, and THEN the milk. Then I let it sit for a few minutes. :D

Try nuking it for a few seconds. It tastes much more awesome!

Yeah, I saw that! I'll have to give it a shot when I've lost a little more and can add more sugar to my diet. Thanks for the tip!
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    LOL! Too funny! Cereal first!

Now I'm craving a huge bowl of honeycombs

Crunchberries are my crack... gotta cover my eyes when I walk past it in the store...
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Cereal first!
  • PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    cereal, then a banana chopped pretty small (i like fruit in every bite) and / or sweetener sprinkled evenly over everything, then milk slowly drizzled over it all...
    for pb & j, peanut butter first on one slice of bread (the left slice), then carefully wipe the excess peanut butter off the knife with the right slice of bread, then add the jam on the right slice, and press the slices together.

oh no. i haven't thought about this much :tongue:
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Cereal first....

Any other way is like putting your underwear on last..Not only do you look like a muppet its just not logical.
  • nikkolec
    nikkolec Posts: 204
    Options
    Either milk or cereal first...

hqUca.jpg
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Cereal first, anything else is against God and the natural workings of the universe.
    I blame the Canadians. They are putting these ideas into people's heads.
    Yes, but we pour our milk from a BAG.
    What kind of world is this, where you're pouring it from a bag?! Oh, the madness!

store4.JPG
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq_gWjjcrStxxkHyEG2Fe7aN6hC-xG2FrPak4Dot1nq-u7aps2

Can you still get milk in a bag? I haven't seen it since moving back a year and a half ago and I'd forgotten about it until now (I was in England for 8 years mind!)
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Cereal, then milk. Like a normal person :laugh:
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options

hqUca.jpg

WHAT
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Cereal, then milk. Otherwise the cereal gets too squishy and I like it crunchy.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure it's in the Bible too, that God told Adam to pour the cereal first.
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Cereal first.
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    cereal first. I have not had a bowl of "sweetened" cereal ( ie coco puffs, cap't crunch) in 10 months. I think i would probably go into a diabetic shock and be bouncing off the walls.......lol
  • cinnamon_gurl
    Options
    Cereal first, anything else is against God and the natural workings of the universe.
    I blame the Canadians. They are putting these ideas into people's heads.
    Don't blame the Canadians - I put my cereal in, then the banana and finally the milk.

I think we should blame the Aussies for this poor *pour* idea!!
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Cereal in bowl, then milk on top. But if you're going back for seconds, odds are you have leftover milk... then it would be cereal on top.

I totally do this!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    cereal first... i have NEVER heard of a person adding milk in the bowl then cereal on top!! that's crazy talk :noway:
  • Jstewartdesigns
    Jstewartdesigns Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe that a post like this received this kind of feedback! I guess I'm just another one. Cereal first!
  • cinnamon_gurl
    Options
    My wife and I agree - cereal first.

However, we have a 21 year debate going about the sugar....

For the (very) few cereals that I like a wee bit of sugar on it, do you do:

cereal, milk and then sugar

or

cereal, sugar and then milk?

I am a cereal, sugar and then milk, because I like the sugar to mix into the cereal. My wife insists it tastes better if sugar is last.

It's a wonder we are still together.

If i put sugar on my cereal, then the order is cereal, banana, sugar and milk. No changes, no if's and's or but's about it
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

hqUca.jpg

My brain just imploded...
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    To each his own. BUT, how bout we just skip the milk? It's good dry. Pb on one side of bread and jelly on the other.