anyone have actual zumba results??

Options
1234568»

Replies

• ChristineOlivarri
    ChristineOlivarri Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba six days a weeks and stay under 1600 calories per day, I have lost 52 pounds in about 4 months, yes it works and its amazing !!!!!
  • slimgemm
    Options
    I've done Zumba now for about 16 days but only starting watching calories at about the 6th day. Before I started to watch my food, I didn't lose anything (but felt great!) On the 6th day I kept my calories MAX 1200 and I've lost 10 pounds in 11 days. It does work - and I agree with most people on the thread, watching the calorie intake is key.
  • Meranda29
    Meranda29 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba! I have a studio that I go to and they have 3-4 classes a day at varying levels. I've just started, so I don't know any of the dances, but I went 5 times last week and am hooked!

I get a great cardio workout and am a sweaty mess by the end of class - but what surprises me the most is how I can feel it in my muscles the next day. Abs/arms/thighs/etc. I can feel it everywhere.

It's only been a week and I haven't cleaned up my diet (I find myself ravenous after class) but have noticed that I have zero energy for class if I haven't eaten before. I fix that with a powerbar and am good to go.

I fell off MFP for a few months but will definitely post results when I see them!
  • TRIX5884
    TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    First off - I love Zumba!!!! lol

I died laughing when i saw this pic this morning - wanted to share it with all my fellow ZUMBA-ers!

zumba-how-we-feel-how-we-look.jpg
  • Missjen87
    Missjen87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Zumba and hip hop abs (HHA) are so energizing! I went from 218 to 140 through two lifestyle changes- monitoring calories and ZUMBA/HHA! Since I lost weight I have added cardio equipment at the gym to "mix it up some". One thing I have noticed is that since I have lost weight, I don't burn near as many calories in Zumba as the charts say I "should".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!