Rants

Options
mello
mello Posts: 817 Member
Dear Husband's truck,
Haven't we given you enough money over the last six months????? You have sooo many new parts that you should be feeling and running great....enough already!!!!:explode:

Dear New Kitten I've adopted,
You are so darn cute.....but this knack you have for wanting to climb my bare legs makes you just a liiiitle annoying. I hold you all the time already, I'm sorry I can't hold you while I get ready for work or eat my dinner too.:noway:

Dear Hubby,
Hangers were created for a reason, you have a closet that many women would be envious of....there's absolutely no reason to hang all of your clothes over the dining room chair.

Now I feel a little better.....anyone else????

Replies

• Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Dear Petey (MY new kitten) -

Mama loves you so much.. but when its 11:00pm, and you think its play time, Mama needs to sleep. :yawn: So, PLEASE, please.. stop sucking on my ear and licking my hair when I'm in bed. I hate having to kick you out every night. :frown:

Dear Andy (My BF) -

MUST YOU live out of a laundry basket, when you have an entire closet, and TWO dressers?! :noway: Whenever I go to do laundry, I cant tell whats clean and whats dirty. :grumble:

Dear Taco Bell -

Why must you look and sound SOOOOOO freakin yummy?! :sad:

Ok, I'm done. :laugh:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    LOL!

Dear Sadie (1 of my cats):
    why is kneeding my armpits or belly fat so appealing to you, and why must you do it everynight for 30 minutes?

Dear Simon (my other cat, and a mainecoon):
    why is it that you have to sleep next/on my face, so that my nose cannot escape your fur and i get my own hairballs in the morning.... this doesn't make either of us attractive sounding...

Dear Sierra (my 72lb dog)
    you are not a lap dog, I don't care what my brother (who rents a room from me) lets you get away with while he sleeps during the day (policeman who works nights).. ie, sleeping in his bed, or snuggling on the couch. You are NOT allowed on the couch, and you will NOT sleep in the bed with me... that spot is for my husband when he returns from deployment.... and stop snoring!... hubby does enough of that for both of you when he is home!

Dear Eric (brother)
    Seriously? why can't your dirty dishes make it into the dishwasher from the sink.... why is this my job every afternoon?

Wow! I DO feel better!

Heheh

Ileana
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    Dear Cable Company-

I hate you. Even though your free cause the cable guy hooked up the internet and didn't block the cable like an idiot, I watch it anyways. It rots my brain and if I watch another 5 minutes of the Michael Jackson memorial circus, I'm gonna shoot myself.

Dear Wife-

If you buy another box of donuts, I'm gonna have to kiss you and then divorce you. Please stop, for the love of God.

Dear Mr. President-

Your awesome and I mean that in the most sarcastic, cynical manner.

Dear Jon & Kate Plus 8-

You make my life feel so easy and perfect. Thanks for the self-esteem booster.

Dear ToeCutter (my motorcycle)-

I love you, but you gave me the worst case of monkey-butt last weekend. I'm still sore and haven't ridden you since. Sorry buddy.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Dear scale:
    Why don't you move in the other direction? I know when I purchased you, you worked both directions, now would you please go back to the way you used to be!

Dear Vacation:
    Could you please get here a little sooner? I am so ready to go!!! Geting burnt out and need some release!!!

Memaw
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options

Dear Hubby,
    Hangers were created for a reason, you have a closet that many women would be envious of....there's absolutely no reason to hang all of your clothes over the dining room chair.

WAIT A SECOND.... Chairs weren't made for hanging clothes on? In man class that's what they teach us, darn!!!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Dear Petey (MY new kitten) -

Mama loves you so much.. but when its 11:00pm, and you think its play time, Mama needs to sleep. :yawn: So, PLEASE, please.. stop sucking on my ear and licking my hair when I'm in bed. I hate having to kick you out every night. :frown:

Dear Andy (My BF) -

MUST YOU live out of a laundry basket, when you have an entire closet, and TWO dressers?! :noway: Whenever I go to do laundry, I cant tell whats clean and whats dirty. :grumble:

Pretty sure this is me too...my cat wakes me up at 4 in the morning instead and my bf, Andy seems to think that the floor is the biggest shelf in the house for clothes...all sorts!

haha:laugh:
  • mello
    Options

Dear Hubby,

WAIT A SECOND.... Chairs weren't made for hanging clothes on? In man class that's what they teach us, darn!!!

I KNEW there was a reason that after 10 yrs of marriage that I can't get him to break this habit.!!!!
  • mello
    Options

Dear Jon & Kate Plus 8-

You make my life feel so easy and perfect. Thanks for the self-esteem booster.

This cracked me up!!!!!!!!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

Dear Andy (My BF) -

I have two laundry baskets that were once used to haul laundry from the dryer to the bedroom to fold. Now they house my BFs collection of I'm-really-not -sure-what-is-clean-or-dirty-but-it's-all-too-wrinkled-to-wear-anyway clothes AND he has the cohones to ask if I'll iron his shirt for him...:noway:
  • Bulletproof_Helen
    Bulletproof_Helen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this belongs here but I need to tell you this, I am off to bed in a minute but need to get it off my chest. (sorry)

Woman said to me in town today after I told her I lost 33 lbs, 'I couldn't diet, I love my food too much' but I just politely laughed it off but what I wanted to say to her, you cheeky cow, how do you think I got so fat in the first place?! Yes I love my food but I have learnt portion control, I still have my delicious dishes but with less fat and more veg. and I work out every day and absolutely enjoy it. I have been fuming about this until writing it 9 hours later. :explode:

But reading back now what I have just told you all, this woman is slightly bigger than what I was.

I am glad I wrote this rant otherwise I just know I would be taking it to bed with me and tossing and turning all night thinking about it.:yawn:

Goodnight fitnesspals, you rock :flowerforyou:

Helen
    202210.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this belongs here but I need to tell you this, I am off to bed in a minute but need to get it off my chest. (sorry)

Woman said to me in town today after I told her I lost 33 lbs, 'I couldn't diet, I love my food too much' but I just politely laughed it off but what I wanted to say to her, you cheeky cow, how do you think I got so fat in the first place?! Yes I love my food but I have learnt portion control, I still have my delicious dishes but with less fat and more veg. and I work out every day and absolutely enjoy it. I have been fuming about this until writing it 9 hours later. :explode:

But reading back now what I have just told you all, this woman is slightly bigger than what I was.

I am glad I wrote this rant otherwise I just know I would be taking it to bed with me and tossing and turning all night thinking about it.:yawn:

Goodnight fitnesspals, you rock :flowerforyou:

Congratulations on your weight loss. Too bad the other woman didn't realize you're not "on a diet", it's a life style change. We all love our food but we don't have to deprive ourselves. We just have to eat sensibly and get up and exercise. I've discovered a whole range of healthy food that taste delicious so I don't feel deprived at all. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:

Helen
    202210.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options

Dear Hubby,

God help us, men really do all go to the same "charm" school!
    :explode:
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Honey, Sweety, Doll Baby,......................................QUIT B**CHING AT ME!!!! AT 10:30 AT NIGHT WHEN I AM TIRED AND NEED TO GO TO BED BECAUSE I GET UP AT 5 FOR WORK....AIGGGGHHHGHHGHGH!!!
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Honey, Sweety, Doll Baby,......................................QUIT B**CHING AT ME!!!! AT 10:30 AT NIGHT WHEN I AM TIRED AND NEED TO GO TO BED BECAUSE I GET UP AT 5 FOR WORK....AIGGGGHHHGHHGHGH!!!

Then take your clothes off the freaking chair! LOL :laugh:
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just weighed myself. AIIGHGHGHGH!!!!
    I apparently have gained 5 lbs. Don't know why I have been a good boy and eating less calories than my goal. and exercising more than my goal. I must be retaining some wahwah. My ankles look a little swollen. It sucks being a big Pha-Tass
  • Honeybunn
    Honeybunn Posts: 39
    Options
    Dear Swollen Hemorrhoid,

Why are you here? Can you please go away and let me get back to my normal life? I'd like to get some exercise in sometime this century. You're making my life miserable! Even sitting at my desk at work is agonizing. Talk about a pain in the butt:sad:
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Dear Swollen Hemorrhoid,

Why are you here? Can you please go away and let me get back to my normal life? I'd like to get some exercise in sometime this century. You're making my life miserable! Even sitting at my desk at work is agonizing. Talk about a pain in the butt:sad:

Hahahaha...:laugh: :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Then take your clothes off the freaking chair! LOL :laugh:

Amen! :laugh:
  • mello
    Options
    I knew this thread would make me smile....these are hilarious!!!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: