The Final Meltdown 7.8.09

2»

Replies

• 242750.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • mel62682
    mel62682 Posts: 10 Member
    I did really well on my eating. I am on WW and ate all my points! I still need to drink more water.
    I did wii active in the afternoon yesterday and at night my husband and I workout to P90X.
    So far today I am doing well! I am going out for a MOM’S night out tonight so I did my P90X this afternoon. I am really proud of myself, because I really wanted to take a nap instead. I hope everyone is doing well today. Thanks for the support.

melissa
  • FINALLY4ME
    FINALLY4ME Posts: 643
    I did really well on my eating. I am on WW and ate all my points! I still need to drink more water.
    I did wii active in the afternoon yesterday and at night my husband and I workout to P90X.
    So far today I am doing well! I am going out for a MOM’S night out tonight so I did my P90X this afternoon. I am really proud of myself, because I really wanted to take a nap instead. I hope everyone is doing well today. Thanks for the support.

melissa

P90X looks sooo hardcore...you go girl!!! enjoy your well deserved mom's night out....(take me!!!!!!!:laugh: )
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    It's 2:45 am here, and I JUST got back from my trip. I'm exhausted and going to bed. A little worried about getting on the scales after spending 3 1/2 days in the car and eating out every meal, but oh well, I had fun with my mom.

Chrissy - congratulations, wonder girl! What an accomplishment!

See you all on the boards tomorrow - oops, that's today! Mary
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Just a quick question ... Due to the time diff do we need to wait for you to start a new thread for the day or can we start one ourselves? It's the 9th here and 13.36 but don't want to step on anybodys toes :blushing:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Just a quick question ... Due to the time diff do we need to wait for you to start a new thread for the day or can we start one ourselves? It's the 9th here and 13.36 but don't want to step on anybodys toes :blushing:

LOL.. was just looking for the same thing!

hehe
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    You can start it - anyone can just change the date each day adn you are good to go!
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    :wink: LOL BTW love the kitties in your ticker :heart: :heart:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    :wink: LOL BTW love the kitties in your ticker :heart: :heart:

Thanks! Those are my kids (missing the 72 lb hound) Simon (rt) and Sadie (lft)
This discussion has been closed.