Take my breath away

Options

Replies

• kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    didnt read all the response but my creep-o-meter just a hit a 10..I would say I forgot to wash my hair and can u talk me home..NOWWWW!
    :indifferent: :tongue:
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    Is Take my Breath Away one of histories greatest go-to make out songs? (if you're my age)
    I'm 34. My father was an air force pilot. Top Gun is one of my favorite movies. There is truly nothing sexier than a flight suit on someone, male or female. Having said that, THIS song makes the list of worst makeout songs ever.

I :heart: you Q... And just for the record - I do not condone this as a good song OR a way to win the affections of a woman. Although it DID happen to someone here - it wasn't me in any way shape or form...
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    wait, wait, wait ... you missed some other backstory ...

~ the guy is someone you've worked with for the past YEAR and this would never be expected of him
    ~ the picking-up of the food to go to the scenic spot WAS a little strange, but he doesn't do well in crowds so didn't want to go inside.
    ~ there were 3,000 songs in his library, the playing was random. (i'm just making this one up for my own sanity)

and i thought this was supposed to be all about the lyrics standpoint?? because i'm getting crushed here.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I :heart: you Q... And just for the record - I do not condone this as a good song OR a way to win the affections of a woman. Although it DID happen to someone here - it wasn't me in any way shape or form...

Yeah....we know...it was your "co-worker".....its ok. We understand.:laugh:

~watching I keep waiting...still anticipating.......looovvveeeee~ :love:

bleeeatthhhhhhh!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    It's a date if she made you lean your seat back so she could straddle you.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    There are no such things as coincidence, so I say it just became one....and the straddling thing is what verifies it \m/
    awesome visual by the way \m/

Is this a date? yes, in his mind it is
    Is Take my Breath Away one of histories greatest go-to make out songs? (if you're my age) well, you can't forget the scene from top gun where they get all shadowy and tongue snake-y.....
    How many of you know some of the lyrics to that sh*tty song? does admitting this revoke my man card? if so, no....if not....yes unfortunately \m/
  • whiplashpcw
    whiplashpcw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My questions:
    Is this a date? No: Kidnapping and creepy as hell
    Is Take my Breath Away one of histories greatest go-to make out songs? (if you're my age) I am 38 and back in the day it was. Now it's just lame.
    How many of you know some of the lyrics to that sh*tty song? Yeah unfortunately I could probably sing the whole song.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Is this a date?
    In his mind yes, in her mind no

Is Take my Breath Away one of histories greatest go-to make out songs? (if you're my age)
    Hell yes (what kind of real guy would even THINK of playing this song?!!!)

How many of you know some of the lyrics to that sh*tty song?
    I know the lyrics to almost all of Berlin's songs
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    He might have thought it was a date, but without more information about the creepster, it's hard to say... sounds to me like a bunch of coincidences that add up to an awkward Thursday afternoon.

Take My Breath Away is also a terrible, terrible song. It dries me out faster than salt & vinegar chips in a wind tunnel.

... and, for the Chick Fil A coupon: _snw_ has the hottest bod on the planet.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    If I were a woman with a killer body, I would not have left the house. But, I'll play along anyway...

1. Not a date

2. Worst makeout song. No way would I be able to make out to that song without laughing. Now anything from Dark Side of the
    Moon...

3. I might possibly know all of them.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Ewww so creepy.

And "Take my Breath Away" is one of the cheesiest songs ever.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    May I be the one to take away this guy's mancard for having this song on his playlist?
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Best makeout song WASP F like a best

Its only a date is she asks for money right?
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Only a date if both parties agreed to said date.

Now TMBA still gives me a tingly feeling in my private bits while I think back to seeing Top Gun with Dustin Newman and when he held my hand for he first time.

BUT, not a good make out song. ever.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    1. No. Someone asked her to "go grab lunch", not to be woooed. It is not a date and, quite frankly, that's entirely creepy, almost to the "stalker" level.

2. Horrible song - just horrible

3. The only lyrics I know to probably the cheesiest song in the world is: Take my breath away....ayyyy....ayyyy....!

this
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    May I be the one to take away this guy's mancard for having this song on his playlist?

when it came on, i just said "oh hell no" and he quickly changed it.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    sorry sir I do not know how old you are but I do not know that words to that song

not a date unless she puts out or at least they are interested in each other like that (friends can hang I used to do it all the time)

as for the song yeah if it was on my play list it would of got hit with the next button
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    wait, wait, wait ... you missed some other backstory ...

~ the guy is someone you've worked with for the past YEAR and this would never be expected of him
    ~ the picking-up of the food to go to the scenic spot WAS a little strange, but he doesn't do well in crowds so didn't want to go inside.
    ~ there were 3,000 songs in his library, the playing was random. (i'm just making this one up for my own sanity)

and i thought this was supposed to be all about the lyrics standpoint?? because i'm getting crushed here.

And the truth unfolds lol.

Side note, I don't have that smoking body anymore, and it seems my mouth gets the best of my brain *giggle.* But for purpose of argument I'll take it. In short, no it's not a date. That's a horrible makeout song. Annnnnnnnnd I'm judging you for even having that song.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    not a date.

I would immediately turn the music off or change the channel if that "make me wanna puke song" came on the radio as a guy.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

when it came on, i just said "oh hell no" and he quickly changed it.

ROFL, taking away his man card.

yeah I would be embarrassed if that came on, I don't even think 2 dudes would make out to that song, well maybe they would. I don't even know the lyrics to that song.

and this is not a Date at all. lunch... this is all about the friend zone.

oh and _snw_ I'm impressed with you contribution to Friday ;p