RED HIGH HEELS GROUP

Options

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i am actually hoping to look smokin hot for halloween, so this is a great idea!

starting:145
    CW:145
    goal:120

my goal however is flexible...i am just hoping to slim down, be healthy, build some nice tone and muscles, so i imagine i should have a goal for inches...i will need to buy a measuring tape!

idea for challenge:
    do intervals of jumping jacks, push ups, skipping, lunges, and marching in place for as long as you can! i can't do more than 30 minutes!
    run an extra 10 minutes
    burn an extra 100 calories
    giving up on a favorite food for a week or month or for life!(only unhealthy items count)
    the number of times you reject food from food pushers :grumble: i hate those guys!
  • sarahkatie28
    Options
    oh I hate food pushers!

I like the idea of giving up a favorite food. What about trying a new food?

Oh what about the 300 work out challenge? I have a women's magazine that has the version for women. It's the work out that the guys did to train for the Sparta movie :)
  • wwalke02
    wwalke02 Posts: 61
    Options
    HI, if there is still room I would like to join. I am 35.

Start Weight: 174
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 140

Good luck everyone!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    oh I hate food pushers!

I like the idea of giving up a favorite food. What about trying a new food?

i like that idea, incorporating a healthy food into our diet

i have a hard time fitting in things like artichokes and mangos although i enjoy them
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I loooooooooove mangos :love: When my BF does something bad he brings me a perfectly ripe mango instead of flowers... seriously. :blushing:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    In honor of this group I have changed my profile photo to one where I am showing off my Louboutin's. I have also added pics of me last Halloween. I make all my own costumes. Although I think it looked awesome I want to be much much tinier this year. I was the Master and my husband the slave as you can see. This year it's the other way around and so I will be wearing much much less. :laugh: I hope to look fabulous when I do. I weighed 195 or so in those pics... as of yesterday I am 176 ... so lets do this!!!!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    In honor of this group I have changed my profile photo to one where I am showing off my Louboutin's. I have also added pics of me last Halloween. I make all my own costumes. Although I think it looked awesome I want to be much much tinier this year. I was the Master and my husband the slave as you can see. This year it's the other way around and so I will be wearing much much less. :laugh: I hope to look fabulous when I do. I weighed 195 or so in those pics... as of yesterday I am 176 ... so lets do this!!!!
    OMG! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those shoes...and i do say they look damn good on u! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Lindsey, I'm 26 and in Lebanon, IN. I've been going at it for about 2 months and only lost about 6 pounds. My starting weight was 205, and so now I'm 199. I kinda started slacking off, but I got motivated this week and started getting back to it all. My goal was to be at 190 by August 4, but I'm hoping that I'm at least at 195 since i slacked for a bit. I'm not weighing in this week because of my monthly "friend" but hopefully next week I will have seen a difference!

SW:205
    CW:199
    GW:190

(btw these are the mini goals I am setting for myself...I've never been good at long term weight loss goals, so I'm starting very small!)
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Lindsey, I'm 26 and in Lebanon, IN. I've been going at it for about 2 months and only lost about 6 pounds. My starting weight was 205, and so now I'm 199. I kinda started slacking off, but I got motivated this week and started getting back to it all. My goal was to be at 190 by August 4, but I'm hoping that I'm at least at 195 since i slacked for a bit. I'm not weighing in this week because of my monthly "friend" but hopefully next week I will have seen a difference!

SW:205
    CW:199
    GW:190

(btw these are the mini goals I am setting for myself...I've never been good at long term weight loss goals, so I'm starting very small!)
    congrats on being in the 100's tho! :) you should be proud of that and proud that u're doing it the right way :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    OMG! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those shoes...and i do say they look damn good on u! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Seriously, I LOVE SHOES!!!! Very very much. I bought Prada to wear with my Halloween costume. Actually I bought the shoes and built the costume around them. This group is seriously for me...:laugh: :tongue: I'll post a close up pic of the Halloween shoes. Give me 2 mins and check back.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

*droooooool* pretty pretty pretty Louboutin's. :love:
  • foxyforce
    Options

Seriously, I LOVE SHOES!!!! Very very much. I bought Prada to wear with my Halloween costume. Actually I bought the shoes and built the costume around them. This group is seriously for me...:laugh: :tongue: I'll post a close up pic of the Halloween shoes. Give me 2 mins and check back.

im a shoe addict too...

i suggest we all buy a pair of 'goal' shoes if we meet our halloween goal?:happy:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

:tongue: thanks!

I posted the close up pic of the Prada, not on me but they can be seen on my feet in my Halloween pics.
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    my boyfriends mom is gonna get a kick out of it when i tell her im joining a red high heels group lol she always makes fun of my shoes and calls them stripper shoes :laugh: ummm which in reality they are because those are the companies that sell 5+inch heels :embarassed:
  • hasiangirl
    Options

:tongue: thanks!

I posted the close up pic of the Prada, not on me but they can be seen on my feet in my Halloween pics.
    oh my i :heart: those
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

im a shoe addict too...

i suggest we all buy a pair of 'goal' shoes if we meet our halloween goal?:happy:

LOVE YOU!!! I needed an excuse to buy another pair. So when we reach our goal we all get a pair of designer shoes? Deal!!! I can set you up with some reputable eBay sellers if there are no local stores in your area that carry designer. YAYYYYY I LOVE THIS GROUP ALREADY!
  • foxyforce
    Options

im a shoe addict too...

LOVE YOU!!! I needed an excuse to buy another pair. So when we reach our goal we all get a pair of designer shoes? Deal!!! I can set you up with some reputable eBay sellers if there are no local stores in your area that carry designer. YAYYYYY I LOVE THIS GROUP ALREADY!

id love that, but im so picky about how my shoes fit. plus im already tall, so i like seeing them on me first. but this is great...im so excited.

im looking at heels.com right now
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    my boyfriends mom is gonna get a kick out of it when i tell her im joining a red high heels group lol she always makes fun of my shoes and calls them stripper shoes :laugh: ummm which in reality they are because those are the companies that sell 5+inch heels :embarassed:

Not if you go Louboutin, Dolce Gabbana, Choo, Prada, Gucci, Manolo...
  • hasiangirl
    Options

im a shoe addict too...

OH OH OH THEN WE CAN ALL TAKE A PICTURE IN THE NEW PRETTY SHOES WITH OUR NEW PRETTY BODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: im soooo excited now !! and yea could u do that when the time comes for me?...cuz maine has NO and i mean NO designer shoe stores :grumble:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

OH OH OH THEN WE CAN ALL TAKE A PICTURE IN THE NEW PRETTY SHOES WITH OUR NEW PRETTY BODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: im soooo excited now !! and yea could u do that when the time comes for me?...cuz maine has NO and i mean NO designer shoe stores :grumble:

Absolutely, I live in an area where the closest designer store is 5 hours drive away. So yeah, I'll hook you up!