Big Boobs

Options
tap7886
tap7886 Posts: 12 Member
Lol I need some advice. I wear a 42dd and am having problems finding a reliable sports bra. I have been wearing my regular bras with tank top and a flimsy sports bra over it to hold them in, but I would really like to invest in a sports bra that would contain them on their own. Please help!

Replies

• BrownEyedDiva
    Options
    They have these genie bras on TV that offer great support, expensive but are comfy with lots of support while working out. I think on tv you get 3 for maybe 50 bucks.. see if you can find some cheaper on ebay
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    I have a few sports bras, but NONE are anything like as secure (and flattering) as my good ol' Triumph Doreens :)
    (I've gone from a 40/42 DD/E to a 34 F/FF (back going down, cup going up - all good in my boob!)
  • Kerchinga
    Kerchinga Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly the same size as you and have a 'Shock Absorber' cant recommend it enough!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I tried not to click, srs.
  • tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I am a 42H and saw some on the Cacique/Lane Bryant site. They got pretty good reviews if I remember correctly. I haven't gotten one yet because I am mostly walking at this point. I do wear the Cacique bras and have been very happy with them.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Google ta ta tamer.., may be one word. It's quite expensive but hear its better than any other. i plan on buying one when i can afford it. x
  • Pattiann237
    Pattiann237 Posts: 10
    Options
    Try
    http://www.enell.com/
    I don't have one of these, but they were on Oprah one time, and my mom has one and says they are amazing. They are expensive, but seem like a good investment!
  • jreimund
    jreimund Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm still looking for a good one myself (recently down from a 42dd to d, yay!). I hate sports bras. :noway: Actually bras in general. lol. I hope you get an answer!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40H & I get all my sports bras at Walmart! I usually wear 2. They are pretty affordable and comfortable. This is a good option if your low on cash. Most come in a 3 pack.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I wear a 36DD and I wear Nike Dry Fit or Fit Dry something that are very thick like double lined hard to get on and off bc they are going to fit tight but love them.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options

It's Friday...
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    They have these genie bras on TV that offer great support, expensive but are comfy with lots of support while working out. I think on tv you get 3 for maybe 50 bucks.. see if you can find some cheaper on ebay

I am a 34DD and I wear two bras during the day and to work out but, I did but they ones mentioned above and they work greta, you can get them cheaper at a local CVS for $19.99. Try that before you order on TV. Save yourself 30 bucks or double up and buy two packs.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

It's Friday...

That's the only reason I logged in.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Im making a small boob thread dammit ! **kicks rock**
  • 2012wendy87
    2012wendy87 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm exactly the same size as you and have a 'Shock Absorber' cant recommend it enough!

I am a 36 G and have the same make of sports bra!! they are extremely good
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I wear two bras even though I have a good fitting sports bra. It helps hold them so you don't hurt them
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Eff'n double post
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Im making a small boob thread dammit ! **kicks rock**

*goes over to the small boob thread*
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love my Enell. Just ordered a second one this morning, actually!
  • JenniLisette
    JenniLisette Posts: 132
    Options
    I LOVE BOOBS! ^__^ LOL