Big Boobs

Options

Replies

• Caffeinewitch
    Caffeinewitch Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    40 D/DD here, I've been pretty happy with these people, they have lots to choose from:
    http://www.titlenine.com/category/sports-bras-and-undies/medium-high-impact-sports-bras.do

That's the page of higher-control bras; expensive but worth it.
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have relatively small tatas and I always wear two sports bras one over the other. I hate to see ladies running and their girls bouncing around with their own harmonic frequency. It hurts just looking at them. I say the more they compact to your chest the better. That being said I have never found what I consider a really good sports bra..which is why I wear two.
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I wear 2 bras when running. First I put on a basic thin bra. Kinda like playtex or something else from walmart. Just to keep em somewhat seperated. Then I use a very firm basic sports bra over it (lots of Lyrica in it...also got from walmart)...I get one a size to small. It squishes everything in and keeps em from bouncing. Been doing this for years.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly the same size as you and have a 'Shock Absorber' cant recommend it enough!

I am a different size (34Hish) than you, and also recommend these bras. Oh and purchase at Very.com. Way cheaper than anywhere else I have seen.

**Supposedly the Champion bra at Target is good. But it only goes up to DD, so it has never worked for me. Also, you might find good options at lane bryant since you have a larger band size than I do. Yours is a whole lot easier than mine.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I got the Under Armour Sports bra, not sure of the name of it, but its the BEST! Holds those bad boys back and in place, where they should be. Its like 40 bucks, but i got 2 for free since i know someone that works there ;) But if you have big ones like me, they are worth it. I know they make a larger size than what i have. Go on-line and check them out.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I Love my 38D....So Happy that I haven't loss much from this journey!

Same size, but i will be happy when some of the sisters are gone. Its starting to hurt my back. UGH! Use to be a DD. The lady at VS said i could fit in a C if i wanted do, but she is high as a kite!!
  • alimarieban
    alimarieban Posts: 141
    Options
    +1 more for the Enell bras. They are awesome!

Enell! Keeps the boobies in place and they are very well made. Well worth the cost!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm a 46DDD. Enell will be your best friend.
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    In case it helps, I saw this article in USA Today about a site that helps get the correct size across different brands. http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/retail/story/2012-04-06/universal-bra-size/54128520/1
  • glacier81
    glacier81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I wear a 34 G and I will tell you that for regular bras I have found bravissimo.com (they only sell size DD through K) They sell amazing supportive regular bras. I haven't tried any of the sports bras they sell. BUT, there is a company called Enell and they sell the best sports bra you will ever find. I call mine my straight jacket, because when you put it on, they don't move!!! A little pricy, but they last forever and are soooo worth the money. I only wish I had known about them when I was in high school and active in sports!

www.enell.com
  • techie2007
    techie2007 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have a Panache Sport Bra. It has cup sizes from D to H. I love it.

http://panache-lingerie.com/sports/Range.aspx?rangeId=21540400
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Try
    http://www.enell.com/
    I don't have one of these, but they were on Oprah one time, and my mom has one and says they are amazing. They are expensive, but seem like a good investment!

^^^
    THIS..I own 2 of these and can't praise them enough!

Better be well worth it for $64 :noway:

(I'd better start savin my pennies :laugh: )
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Sounds like enell is the winner. Going to check if you can get them in the UK x
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    bump...so I can find this thread later!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Freya sports bras are good as well. I have these and shock absorber and I am very happy. I never wear 2. And frankly, my regular bras are way too expensive to add wear and tear on them trying to wear them to the gym.

People who are DD to DDD have a lot more options than people above DDD (or F)
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Still a 48 H/I here, and I gave up trying to find an affordable option that would only take one bra. Mine are considered exceptionally dense and weigh around 50 pounds total. I generally avoid impact workouts, there are lots of high burning exercises and cardio that don't require bouncing that much... But if I *have* to, I wear a regular bra, and have been known to squeeze my whole torso into a support tank for someone much smaller than me. I don't care about how it looks. LOL
  • CandiceCandyCane81
    CandiceCandyCane81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I Love my 38D....So Happy that I haven't loss much from this journey!
    Steph, I'm also a 38D and I love my girls!!!! Glad I haven't lost mine either. But I have the same problem when working out! So I will be checking some of these suggestions out!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I have a Moving comfort, and I love it. They go nowhere.

I'm not broadcasting my size, as last time I did, the creepers started messaging me :laugh:
  • msmindylee
    msmindylee Posts: 61
    Options
    Enell 4ever! I'm at about a 40G or H right now, and when I put on my Enell, those girls do not move. Plus it helps keep me from slouching. The best sports bra I have ever found, bar none.