13»

Replies

• PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    just to add

the name of the perfume I am wearing today is Sexy Giant Isopod

purchased it because i appreciate truth in advertising

so if you're smelling a chick that reminds you of an alluring, if large ocean-dwelling crustacean,

yeah, you're exercising next to me

sorry
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    You are stardust.

Not to change the subject, but that line reminded me of a song..............I'm old enough to remember this event, and to have wished to have BEEN there!

Woodstock
    by Joni Mitchell

I came upon a child of God
    He was walking along the road
    And I asked him where are you going
    And this he told me
    I'm going on down to Yasgur's farm *
    I'm going to join in a rock 'n' roll band
    I'm going to camp out on the land
    I'm going to try an' get my soul free

We are stardust
    We are golden
    And we've got to get ourselves
    Back to the garden

Then can I walk beside you
    I have come here to lose the smog
    And I feel to be a cog in something turning
    Well maybe it is just the time of year
    Or maybe it's the time of man
    I don't know who I am
    But you know, life is for learning

We are stardust
    We are golden
    Back to the garden

By the time we got to Woodstock
    We were half a million strong
    And everywhere there was song and celebration
    And I dreamed I saw the bombers
    Riding shotgun in the sky
    And they were turning into butterflies
    Above our nation

We are stardust
    Billion year old carbon
    We are golden
    Caught in the devil's bargain
    back to the garden

© Siquomb Publishing Company

As for the topic at hand? I am very scent-sensitive, and cannot stand most perfumes (especially those fruity/melony/rotten fruit salad smells!) So that means I'll take the fart :grumble: :grumble:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I'd much rather smell protein farts than perfume. There is nothing funny about perfume..it just makes it hard to breathe. Farts will at least make you laugh.
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    I'd much rather smell protein farts than perfume. There is nothing funny about perfume..it just makes it hard to breathe. Farts will at least make you laugh.

Yes, strong perfume/cologne really can make life miserable. But............I must ask.........Stinky farts make you laugh? Is it the sound, the smell, what? :huh: (lol)
  • kelif5959
    Options
    just to add

so if you're smelling a chick that reminds you of an alluring, if large ocean-dwelling crustacean,

sorry

Just stay away from the protein powder and we'll be fine! I love the ocean! :happy:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

Yes, strong perfume/cologne really can make life miserable. But............I must ask.........Stinky farts make you laugh? Is it the sound, the smell, what? :huh: (lol)

lol. ok so let me clarify. if i smell a really bad fart once or twice i might be repulsed...but if the smell continues to come in waves-- yeah, ill eventually laugh out loud-- cause its kinda of funny. I don't know why-- I have a 5 year old sense of humor i guess.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,682 Member
    Options
    Farts go away........................perfume doesn't.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    just to add

sorry

I stuff mints up my butt (altoids - they're the strongest) before I go to the gym.

Just in case of accidental toot.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    My choice would be to GTFO of there.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    just to add

sorry

I stuff mints up my butt (altoids - they're the strongest) before I go to the gym.

i googled "altoid suppository"

5585385699_a7b709231b_z.jpg
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    When a woman wear perfume to the gym, it means only one thing: they are looking to cheat on their husband or boyfriend. It's as simple as that. I learned the hard way. Cancelled the wife's membership faster than you can bat your eyelashes at some other guy lifting weights and get his phone number.
  • kelif5959
    Options
    When a woman wear perfume to the gym, it means only one thing: they are looking to cheat on their husband or boyfriend. It's as simple as that. I learned the hard way. Cancelled the wife's membership faster than you can bat your eyelashes at some other guy lifting weights and get his phone number.

hahaha, I remember your post about that situation............the wifey showers, full make up and douses herself with perfurme before going to the gym! You still married? LOL
  • kelif5959
    Options
    just to add

sorry

i googled "altoid suppository"

5585385699_a7b709231b_z.jpg

hahahaha, this is funny! (but it made me pucker a bit) OUCH!
  • kelif5959
    Options

lol. ok so let me clarify. if i smell a really bad fart once or twice i might be repulsed...but if the smell continues to come in waves-- yeah, ill eventually laugh out loud-- cause its kinda of funny. I don't know why-- I have a 5 year old sense of humor i guess.

Well, I get pretty pissed about the farts that "come in waves"! I mean, come on, by now the person slipping them should feel bad and go HOME!! GAAAWWWWW!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options

hahaha, I remember your post about that situation............the wifey showers, full make up and douses herself with perfurme before going to the gym! You still married? LOL

I remember that too. My first thought was "Ugh she's putting on perfume?!" :sick: :embarassed:
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'll take the perfume, probably because I deal with overpowering men's cologne on an almost daily basis. When sales guys come into out offices I'm the lucky one who gets to deal with them first and 90% of them bath in their cologne so I'm kinda used to it.
  • perfumesoul5
    perfumesoul5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I might prefer the stuffy drawing studio days when they were in there being quiet and stoned, to the times i used to be in with a gaggle of made-up yammering sorostitutes related products for perfume. Just like here you can see the list of best women perufmebathed in Britney Spears or Au De *kitten* or Paris Hilton wide variety sixty nine or anything it's far the university ladies are sporting in recent times..