Someone finally noticed!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I gotta agree!! I love to see people I haven't seen in months that are just amazed at the difference :)

Congrats on getting noticed :) It will come more often now!! yay!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    It's great that you were noticed. I love it when people tell me that they see me shrinking.

I'm sorry your hubby doesn't give you the credit you deserve. You might not be where you want to be but you're on your way and he should say nice things to you about it. My hubby doesn't tell me that he's noticed my loss much but he does tell others that I'm doing good and they tell me. That makes me feel pretty good. I hope your hubby takes notice soon.
    Yesterday when I told the hubbs that someone noticed he said "Yeah, I can tell you are losing because now you have flabby skin under your arms instead of just fat".. Okay I guess that would be called a Lefthanded compliment??????? I just said "yeah, I need to tone up". This is coming from a man that weighs well over 275!!! Oh, well.
  • onmywayto130
    Options
    Congratulations! I am still waiting for this happy event, though I have not lost as much as you have! Good work! Your body is saying, "Thank you, thank you" also.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    It's great that you were noticed. I love it when people tell me that they see me shrinking.

I'm sorry your hubby doesn't give you the credit you deserve. You might not be where you want to be but you're on your way and he should say nice things to you about it. My hubby doesn't tell me that he's noticed my loss much but he does tell others that I'm doing good and they tell me. That makes me feel pretty good. I hope your hubby takes notice soon.
    Yesterday when I told the hubbs that someone noticed he said "Yeah, I can tell you are losing because now you have flabby skin under your arms instead of just fat".. Okay I guess that would be called a Lefthanded compliment??????? I just said "yeah, I need to tone up". This is coming from a man that weighs well over 275!!! Oh, well.

I think MAYBE he's getting just a tad jealous of how great you're doing, and THAT'S why he's saying the stuff he is to you and others!
    You're doing awesome! DON'T let him get you down on yourself! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I am so happy to hear that! All your hard work pays off!
  • memaw66
    Options
    YAY!!! I am so happy to hear that! All your hard work pays off!
    Thank you. I love your new picture. You are looking awesome!!!!!
  • memaw66
    Options

I think MAYBE he's getting just a tad jealous of how great you're doing, and THAT'S why he's saying the stuff he is to you and others!
    You're doing awesome! DON'T let him get you down on yourself! :flowerforyou: :smile:
    He is SO not able to get me down any more. I am doing this for me and me only!!!!! If he's jealous then HE needs to do something about it. He used to be the one that would tell me "only you can change it" when I would complain about my weight. So I am going to throw that right back at him!! Go MEMAW!!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options

He is SO not able to get me down any more. I am doing this for me and me only!!!!! If he's jealous then HE needs to do something about it. He used to be the one that would tell me "only you can change it" when I would complain about my weight. So I am going to throw that right back at him!! Go MEMAW!!!
    He'll shape up and start being nice, as he sees other men checking you out. lol
  • memaw66
    Options

He'll shape up and start being nice, as he sees other men checking you out. lol
    Oh, I doubt that. He is the most un-jealous type ever!!!! He always says its because he knows I would never hurt him that way. But I have never been HOT so we shall see!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    You Go Charlaine!!
    I am so happy for you. Wish I could say I was in your league on weight loss.:drinker:
    I am sorry to hear your husbands attitude is less than one would desire. Such negativity can be hard to deal with.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Oh, I doubt that. He is the most un-jealous type ever!!!! He always says its because he knows I would never hurt him that way. But I have never been HOT so we shall see!

Men aren't jealous when they feel they have no reason to be.

"She's not going to leave me for someone else"
    "Other men aren't interested in her"

But when you get HOT, you might be surprised.
  • memaw66
    Options

Men aren't jealous when they feel they have no reason to be.

"She's not going to leave me for someone else"
    "Other men aren't interested in her"

But when you get HOT, you might be surprised.
    I often wonder if that's what he thinks, that no one else would ever be interested in me??? That's not a very nice thing. Oh, well. when I get HOT maybe he will change his mind. The only problem there is we never go anywhere where there would be anyone to see me! I'll have to change that too!!!
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    [/quote] I often wonder if that's what he thinks, that no one else would ever be interested in me??? That's not a very nice thing. Oh, well. when I get HOT maybe he will change his mind. The only problem there is we never go anywhere where there would be anyone to see me! I'll have to change that too!!!
    [/quote]

Haha...I am at the smallest weights since I married my hubby, and let me tell u....he def noticed other men looking at me more now. I don't really go anywhere..but we sit outside and people ride/drive by and notice me :) It's nice!!
  • memaw66
    Options
    I often wonder if that's what he thinks, that no one else would ever be interested in me??? That's not a very nice thing. Oh, well. when I get HOT maybe he will change his mind. The only problem there is we never go anywhere where there would be anyone to see me! I'll have to change that too!!!
    [/quote]

Haha...I am at the smallest weights since I married my hubby, and let me tell u....he def noticed other men looking at me more now. I don't really go anywhere..but we sit outside and people ride/drive by and notice me :) It's nice!!
    [/quote] I'll be so glad when he starts noticing that people are looking. Maybe then he will realize he needs to be a little more ummmm attentive?
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Awww, memaw, tell him when you are all done you plan on staying with him any way! And he can pay for all the Skin reductions so it won't upset him any more! Congrats on the fabulous progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!