Swimwear for stretch marks

2»

Replies

• mpf1118
    mpf1118 Posts: 28
    Hi Ladies....:sad: Yes, I too have them....you all need to check out the Newport-news.com website...they have fabulous and sexy bathing suits for our situations......

IT'S WONDERFUL....CHCK IT OUT!!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    I use patterns...if not my stuff would probably come out lopsided. LOL. My mom taught me to sew when I was little. It is something that many people cannot do now and I'm proud to still be able to make my own clothes and be able to fix a hem, patch up holes...ect. I almost never take anything to a seamstress unless I can't figure how to to do it.

I can do things like fix a button, hem, and patch holes but I'm seriously considering having my mom show me how to do a simple pattern next time I visit. My style tends to be more classic so most my favorite clothes are really expensive.

I'm Goth and love Victorian clothes...so I either have to spend a lot of $$$ or I have to make it myself. Gloomth.com has the styles that I tend to wear. At work I usually stick to pencil skirts and blouses (very rockabilly inspired and of course usually black/cream/jewel tones).

Nice. I like those styles. It's just not what I wear, if that makes sense. I have, sadly, shrunk out of my favorite pencil skirt. I kind of hate my wardrob right now. It's mostly transitions clothes (the inexpensive clothing you buy while your losing weight.) I'm really excited to get to my goal weight so I can FINALLY buy (or make if I can learn how) clothes that will actually express what I like.
This discussion has been closed.