335 to 199 = -136 lbs

Options

Replies

• myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Awesome pictures! Would love to add you as a friend for motivation and support. I still have over 80 lbs to lose and it seems like it will never happen.
  • duckychic
    duckychic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement, kind words, and friend requests! It really has helped me get out of my funk!
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I have been in a funk lately and needed a little motivation. So I decided to make a new before and after picture. Note: I do NOT do ANY crazy dieting. I do NOT cut foods out completely. I calorie count, PERIOD!!! Oh, and I work out a lot (gym, Zumba, weights, walking, etc.)

BeforeandDuring335-199.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to have new MFP friends. If you are going to add me, I just need for you to be serious. I hate when I become friends with someone and they want to lose 6 pounds (total). Then they whine "oh my god, what am I going to do?!?! I ate 3 M&M's today!!!" And they eat under their calories on a daily basis. These are people I get rid of REAL QUICK!!!
    You look fabulous!! And your comment about the M&M's made me LOL!! hahaha
    [/quote]

I agree you look fabulous and the comments about M&M's made me laugh, too... seriously!!!

*still trying to figure out how to post on these boards with quotes... :0 *
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! Yay you!!!
  • tiffbiz
    tiffbiz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome, You look amazing!
  • bquillen
    bquillen Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    amazing job and you are a great inspiration...thanks...
  • lisajaneburgess
    lisajaneburgess Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look absoultly amazing, what an inspiration...
  • cm1985
    cm1985 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!!!! Looking good!!!
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    You look stunning -- such a BIG difference! Seems to me you're doing fine and whatever you're doing works. Just make sure it's something you can live with the rest of your life because staying fit and in good shape is a lifelong thing.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look incerdible!! All of your hard work has paid off. Such an inspiration!!
  • mom2gar
    mom2gar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look great! You have a healthy glow.
  • betsymill
    betsymill Posts: 25
    Options
    You look amazing. I would like to add you as a friend......I am where you once were and can always use someone for advice, inspiration, etc. :smile:
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You are looking amazing and what a transformation!! I have 134 pounds to go and seeing your transition is amzing!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    Great job. I have lost 70 Lbs since November since I started on here.
    I work out everyday and I eat what ever I want, I just count my calories period.
    I need to lose another 55 lbs at least. LOL....
  • filmstarcrazy
    Options
    WOW, this is really impressive!!! You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress and so much more vibrant! Well done on all your hard work! :D
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Great job!
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Totally impressive!
    I hope the feedback you get here reminds you of how very proud you should be of yourself. You've done amazing work to make this change, and while it's much harder and slower to make it gradually and may feel less impressive, I think it's really even more amazing. You've stuck to it for so long and really made changes in your life to get this far. And by doing it a healthier, slower way, you've increased the chances that you'll be able to continue and be healthy.
    You rock!!!

P.S. You're comment about the M&Ms reminds me of a time in high school when we were asked to log what we ate. One day I ate 10 M&Ms, and the teacher made a comment about being careful to not eat too many sweets. For 10 M&Ms and I was underweight or at the very low end of the healthy weight for my height at the time!
  • rosemarysage100
    rosemarysage100 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing! I am doing the same thing you did, just counting calories. Good to know it works!! ;-)
  • mfernando6
    mfernando6 Posts: 60
    Options
    amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!