What is your motivation outfit? PIC!

Options
hailzp
hailzp Posts: 903 Member
This is my motivation piece. I think it will be my bridesmaid dress for my Mothers wedding in January. If not then it will be my hen party dress.

What is your motivation outfit. Post a pic :happy: :smokin:

ava-dress-jade-green.jpg

Replies

• sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Yay you looked up the site! Isn't it totally AMAZING!! Found the dress I'm getting for the wedding in August! This one :)

7d4aac1d.jpg
  • hailzp
    Options
    Ohhhh amazing. Perfect!!! I love all of the colours for my dress especially the mustard but I think it would make me look washed out. Will you be wearing a hat of some sort? What colour shoes. You are going to look amazing.
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    Both of those dresses are gorgeous!! What is this website you speak of?
  • sarahp86
    Options
    Both of those dresses are gorgeous!! What is this website you speak of?

It's called www.pinupgirlclothing.com, I'm wearing one of their dresses in my profile pic, fab clothes on it,

I'll probably wear a fascinator of some sort with nice shoes and a clutch bag, love the colour of your dress :) will be fab
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I love pinupgirlclothing.com ! I go on there to drool at the clothes. :laugh:

I have quite few favorites. That yellow floral print dress is one of them. Here are some more things I want to get:

116319602845306058_QbOpBxMN_c.jpg

Love these little pants too :smile:
    116319602845306186_zQIizqvC_c.jpg

Actually I'm pretty sure I want to dress up like brunette Sandy from Grease for next Halloween :bigsmile:
  • sarahp86
    Options
    I love their military dress and the wiggle dresses too!! If I won the lotto I think I'd have to buy one of everything!!
  • hailzp
    Options
    I love the military dress too!
  • hailzp
    Options
    No one interested? :frown:
  • caylamo
    caylamo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My motivation outfits are mainly things that fit really tightly. I'm so used to wearing loose fitting clothing as a fat person, that I can't wait to have something be skin tight and hug in all of the right places.

That website is drool worthy and I picked out one of the many dresses I could use as a motivation outfit.
    Such a rich colour!

21ot1na.png
  • hailzp
    Options
    My motivation outfits are mainly things that fit really tightly. I'm so used to wearing loose fitting clothing as a fat person, that I can't wait to have something be skin tight and hug in all of the right places.

That website is drool worthy and I picked out one of the many dresses I could use as a motivation outfit.
    Such a rich colour!

21ot1na.png

Ohhh this purple is just divine. Yea, tight clothes will be awesome to wear. I don't think I have ever worn anything like the above dresses, even when I was slimmer. I makes me giggle with anticipation and excitement!
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    i love carrie underwood.. every time i see that picture of her in the shorts and boots from CMA fest 2010.. thats my goal. i dont know how to post pictures :)
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Pinupgirlclothing ROCKS!!!

I'd love to be able to rock something like this one day:

3710.jpg

But I'd also really love to be able to wear one of these :love:

6313wmhwb.jpg
  • abberbabber
    Options
    Huh....not sure why the pics don't show up :huh: But if you right click on them, you can see them

Nevermind! ^_^
  • KetoBella
    KetoBella Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the new website. I love how these women look like women, and not a bag of bones with clothes falling of of them. Don't forget to post your pic when you get into that dream dress.
  • Starklover
    Starklover Posts: 57
    Options
    For right now my inspiration is:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/81832087/pin-up-wedding-dress-in-a-1950s

This is my wedding dress, we are having a rather unconventional Halloween wedding.Mty soon to be hubby is going in a white pinstripe suit with black/red tie and shirt. I am thinking of having all the polkadot areas changed to solid black.
  • abberbabber
    Options

This is my wedding dress, we are having a rather unconventional Halloween wedding.Mty soon to be hubby is going in a white pinstripe suit with black/red tie and shirt. I am thinking of having all the polkadot areas changed to solid black.

Oh my gosh!!! I *LOVE* that dress!!
  • Starklover
    Options

Oh my gosh!!! I *LOVE* that dress!!

Thanks! I am absolutely in love with it! I love the 50s circle skirt style! I am thinking of doing a black and a dark red/maroon petticoat underneath for that splash of color. My bouquet is going to be made out of zipper flowers, as is his boutineirre (?) and i have a bracelet and my head piece i going to have them on there. They are adorable!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    greek+goddess+gown.jpg

I love this style gown.

You ladies should join the MFP Fearless Fashionistas group! We're all about fashion, clothing, shoes, handbags, and all things girly and awesome: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/5426-mfp-fearless-fashionistas
  • Starklover
    Options
    Beautiful dress... However I am rather clumsy and I think I would trip myself on the hem! :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Beautiful dress... However I am rather clumsy and I think I would trip myself on the hem! :)

I probably would too, but I don't care. I love it. LOL