What is your motivation outfit? PIC!

Options

Replies

• hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Pinupgirl is amazing! thanks for the introduction! I LOVE the Masumi dress and if I had the money, it would definitely be my goal dress! I love the fact that the dresses fit pears, so that they're tight around the waist and fit the hips!

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/the-masuimi-dress-in-black-bengaline-from-pinup-couture.html

Judging by your profile picture it looks like you would look amazing in that dress now!
  • hailzp
    Options

Amazing colour! So deep. Look forward to seeing a picture :wink:
  • ShyFeather
    ShyFeather Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I want to fit back into my high school prom dress. Since my goal weight is the same weight I was then, I'm hoping that I'll fit into it again (I doubt I'll wear it to anything again. I just want to know that I can).
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    OMG! Those are so gorgeous!!! Im just gonna steal those dresses as my motivation, lol....for real hat green dress is HOT!!
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I love that pinup site...Here is my motivator

pinupdress.jpg

I have no idea where I'd wear it but I will EVEN its just in the the house lol

ETA: Or pretty much anything from this Etsy seller

http://www.etsy.com/shop/idea2lifestyle?ref=seller_info

I love Asian Simplistic clothing..I have tons faved on Etsy...and bloomers omg like these

http://www.etsy.com/listing/53557925/pontalba-pantaloons-rustic-ruffle

I could get them custom sized but I'd rather wait and get them in Large :)
  • hailzp
    Options

pinupdress.jpg

Sometimes you just have to look fabulous while doing the washing up :wink:
  • hailzp
    Options
    OMG! Those are so gorgeous!!! Im just gonna steal those dresses as my motivation, lol....for real hat green dress is HOT!!

They do them in different colours too, Teal blue, goldy yellow, creamy colour, a fabulous deep red, black and that green, although the reviews have stated that the green isn't exactly like the picture unfortunately. It is less vibrant and more deeper. But I found a youtube clip of it and it is still an amazing colour. I will have to make one that same photograph green one day.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I know this probably seems like a silly motivation outfit because it is rather flowy and forgiving, but I have not worn white (other than my wedding dress) in YEARS because I feel too large to do so. If I have the confidence to wear a dress in white and feel like I look good, then I know I have accomplished something.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265802922638&c=Page&cid=1265808948647&pagename=vsdWrapper&search=true
  • PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I really love pinupgirlclothing.com... this is my favorite dress...
    7193993114_3d89b6285a_b.jpg
  • hailzp
    Options
    I know this probably seems like a silly motivation outfit because it is rather flowy and forgiving, but I have not worn white (other than my wedding dress) in YEARS because I feel too large to do so. If I have the confidence to wear a dress in white and feel like I look good, then I know I have accomplished something.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265802922638&c=Page&cid=1265808948647&pagename=vsdWrapper&search=true

That isn't silly! It is amazing. Clothes don't have to be tight for motivation!
  • hailzp
    Options
    I really love pinupgirlclothing.com... this is my favorite dress...
    7193993114_3d89b6285a_b.jpg

I love the whole look of this lady, especially the hair.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Yay you looked up the site! Isn't it totally AMAZING!! Found the dress I'm getting for the wedding in August! This one :)

Where is this dress from, it is so cute! >>>> NVM I saw your post.
  • christibear
    christibear Posts: 93 Member
    Options

pinupdress.jpg

ETA: Or pretty much anything from this Etsy seller

http://www.etsy.com/shop/idea2lifestyle?ref=seller_info

I love Asian Simplistic clothing..I have tons faved on Etsy...and bloomers omg like these

http://www.etsy.com/listing/53557925/pontalba-pantaloons-rustic-ruffle

I could get them custom sized but I'd rather wait and get them in Large :)

I love everything from that first seller. I cannot wait until I can where stuff like that and feel comfortable.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    So I've got a lingerie set on my list (I will wear almost anything so there aren't any styles I have been waiting to try, just brands). So when I was at my heaviest, I could never get matching sets because apparently the people who made lingerie in my size didn't think people had butts the size of mine (Lane Bryant didn't have my band and cup combo. I have a full bust, but average sized band). Now that I have lost a few, this isn't such a big problem anymore. But I am excited to have a lot more choices soon enough (I need to lose about 1 more size, and I'll finally be able to get panties from all the companies that have my bra size.)

But as it turns our I won a contest last week, for a free set of lingerie, so I got it in my goal size. And this is it. Cross your fingers I guestimated the right bra size (and that my bust doesn't decide to increase a cup). ;) Otherwise I am selling it on ebay or getting it altered.

charlotte_padded_bra_6931_red-black.jpg

charlotte_highwaist_brief_6917-red-black_1_2.jpeg
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have several! I hope you don't mind me posting them all...

I love the style in general. I have a thing for cardis! And that top is gorgeous.
    45458277458255033_Cf69jmP2_b.jpg

I would love to suit these kinds of skirts! I just think it's gorgeous. (Not everyone's cup of tea, but definitely mine!)
    66005950758793065_fwXUSghL_b.jpg

This skirt... Oh my gosh, I love it!
    268245721524790838_zSxPcH6K_b.jpg

This is just something I'd love to wear. So romantic and rustic.
    165859198746712831_FZm9CYkL_b.jpg

And this dress. I love it.
    208995238927368415_Yd5OxI60_b.jpg

240590805062934728_AyzbRZO8_b.jpg

And this one, for a boudoir shoot for the hubby. ;)
    268245721525399248_VT1QXlYl_b.jpg
  • stonefeathers
    Options
    There are so many gorgeous gowns in this thread; am I the only one who wants skinny jeans and riding boots?

I love the color blocking on this anthro dress though. I might have to make a knock-off when I feel better about showing my legs.
    http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/clothes-dresses/25332370.jsp
  • hailzp
    Options
    There are so many gorgeous gowns in this thread; am I the only one who wants skinny jeans and riding boots?

You are definitely not the only one, it is just that I have never ever ever had a pair of jeans and I sometimes forget that they are an option. lol I am pretty sure it will be an exciting time when I can wear some stone washed denim.
  • hailzp
    Options
    I have several! I hope you don't mind me posting them all...

I love your style, this is the sort of thing I am excited about wearing too. I especially love that first skirt and the bedroom outfit. Very lovely.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    One of the things I can't wear right now that I'm *hoping* to be able to wear at my goal weight are knee high boots. I love this look, with the sweater and skirt and boots.

white-knee-high-boots-with-skirt-on-park-white-knee-high-image6.jpg

Edit: On second glance, that may be a sweater dress...but same concept :laugh:
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Yea...so I think those are rain boots or something :laugh: That's what I get for posting first thing in the morning. This skirt/boot combo is more like what I was talking about:

wool-herringbone-skirt.jpg