Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels???

Options
38984352994518764_FTendTNQ_f.jpg

I'm not so sure.. :)

Replies

• hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Overrrated. Peanut butter is so much better....and i alwyas thought the saying was, "Nothing tastes as good as *fit* feels."
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'll take the skinny over nutella any day....not my cup of tea :huh:
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'd rather eat a lasagne than Kate Moss.
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Yum. ♥ Nutella. ;) I can't keep that or peanut butter in my house. I refuse to buy either! I can eat a whole container in a week!
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Yum. ♥ Nutella. ;) I can't keep that or peanut butter in my house. I refuse to buy either! I can eat a whole container in a week!
    Tell me about it! I keep peanut butter at work so I can have a bit from time to time, but I can't even do THAT with Nutella. I'll sneak into the toilets on lunch with a spoon and eat it all LOL.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Isn't that usually on those pro anorexia peoples pages? Hopefully that doesn't trigger anyone
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Ashleyxjamie Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    More like "nothing tastes as good as the feeling of being healthy?" I could care less if I'm labeled skinny. I just want to look curvy and hot in my own eyes and be healthy at the same time.
  • BrokenBarbiexoxo
    BrokenBarbiexoxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Nah, skinny over chocolate any day!
  • misssephy
    misssephy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't really take the word of a drug addict. Kate Moss is not the zenith of fitness as I am pretty sure if she ever had a medical she would qualify as skinny fat. Absolutely no muscle on that girl whatsoever. Whats the point in being thin if you can barely lift your own handbag?
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I've never had it, so I wouldn't know.....
  • chantalb20
    chantalb20 Posts: 132
    Options
    i'd also take skinny over nutella anyday.
    annnd i'd much rather be skinny than muscular. but that is just personal opinion.
    :)
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Whoever said that has obviously never had cheesecake. Mmmm.
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Gotta say, as controversial as it sounds , I agree. The ten minutes I get pleasure from eating a delicious, juicy, mouth watering piece of pizza does not make up for the fact I feel awful in a bikini. Skinny>pizza
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options

Whoa, hold up a sec... eating Kate Moss is an option? I can't imagine she'd have a high calorific value ;-)
  • Suziq1023
    Suziq1023 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Overrrated. ....and i alwyas thought the saying was, "Nothing tastes as good as *fit* feels."

Nah, it was skinny. Somebody trying to be pc switched it up. We also quoted 'you can't be too rich or too thin' before it became important to recognize eating disorders. I sound insentive because I'm from the clean plate generation --- as though American children licking their plates clean somehow saved the starving children in China (that's where my clean plate calories were always directed). I cleaned enough plates to save an entire village...
  • garyobesedeleted
    garyobesedeleted Posts: 117 Member
    Options

this
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING tastes better than skinny feels. I've been skinny and it was awful.

Being fat was a lot more tolerable than being skinny was. It wasn't ideal either, but no one harassed me about it, and I actually felt better about myself in general.

Now I'm trying to be a bit more muscular and so far it's awesome. I need lots of protein and working out to get there, and it feels amazing.
  • shiremom69
    shiremom69 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

haha!
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Since I am hot no matter what I weigh, bring on the pizza! The difference now is one piece is plenty.
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be skinny and I don't want to look muscular either. I used to be skinny in college and I was very sick and exhausted. As someone posted above, I want to be curvy and sexy. That being said, I have been eating healthy for a month now and I ate a piece of pizza last night and it just didn't taste like it used to. I really didn't get much enjoyment from it. That's a good thing!