Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels???

Replies

• Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Not only NO but I'm pretty sure that being "fat" also feels better than raw and bleeding nostrils from snorting blow as well as deterorating teeth from bringing bile up after eating.
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    I'll take the skinny over nutella any day....not my cup of tea :huh:
    i agree, nutella just nasty imo lol
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    i rather cut out every sweet to be skinny. i want this so bad.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    ditto. muscles are ugly.

skinny-fat people like you are way more uglier

This. You don't want to be all skinny and saggy and loose and droopy! Like I used to be and still tend to be. Gross. Now I'm just a boy in drag. But I'm working on it.
  • AFluffyNyamma
    AFluffyNyamma Posts: 99 Member
    Haha I'm not a troll at all! I genuinely think muscles on woman is not attractive, I'm entitled to an opinion. Look in the mirror before calling other people trolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
    "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

It has nothing to do with appearance. Before you use a message board, you might want to learn the language. Now you have successfully called people with muscles ugly, on a "Motivation and Support" thread AND called another poster a troll appearance-wise. Nice.:noway:

*thread

Haha +1 *claps* man the verbiage in here is a little vicious. I love me a toned bod myself.

Also its nice that fit people can be lean AND enjoy nutella. I want both haha!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Haha I'm not a troll at all! I genuinely think muscles on woman is not attractive, I'm entitled to an opinion. Look in the mirror before calling other people trolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
    "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

It has nothing to do with appearance. Before you use a message board, you might want to learn the language. Now you have successfully called people with muscles ugly, on a "Motivation and Support" thread AND called another poster a troll appearance-wise. Nice.:noway:

*thread

Oh wow I didn't realize this chick was saying I look like a troll. How incredibly offensive!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    ditto. muscles are ugly.

This is such a silly thing to say. Muscles are not ugly; it keeps you alive.

I don't like this quote "nothing tastes better than skinny feels". It makes it sounds like you can eat anything if you want to be skinny. And that's not true. It's about portions.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member

I am fat, you're right.

And yes, incredibly ugly.

Like I didn't know.

PrincessNikki, is that you in your userpic? Because I think you are gorgeous. Not saying that out of pity--thought that before you posted this quote.
  • NicoleBecca
    NicoleBecca Posts: 55

I am fat, you're right.

And yes, incredibly ugly.

Like I didn't know.

PrincessNikki, is that you in your userpic? Because I think you are gorgeous. Not saying that out of pity--thought that before you posted this quote.

^^
    agreed, you're not ugly at all quite the opposite, :)

in my OPINION :) muscles look best on woman in small amounts.. not keen to look like a body builder haha
  • Ahaha, nice post
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Whoever said that has obviously never had cheesecake. Mmmm.

ahahahaha Amen!
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    In all honesty...I would NEVER want to look like Kate Moss and I'd rather be fit than skinny. :P I think the saying has been a few different things. I've seen it as skinny AND fit AND healthy before...people change it for what they want so it can be seen either way.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    have any of you ever tried the Walden Farms peanut butter spread? no calories no carbs delicious!! go to www.waldenfarms.com
    It beats the heck outta nuttella! all their salad dressings are yummy too!

Where were you when I placed my vitacost order the other night? This sounds like a dieters dream. Going on my shopping list for next time. Thanks!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member

Where were you when I placed my vitacost order the other night? This sounds like a dieters dream. Going on my shopping list for next time. Thanks!

Try just one item, don't order a whole bunch. They are not to everyone's taste. :)
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    I love nutella!!! Problem is the fat in Nutella loves me even more! I admit. I pigged out on it a few times.

Yet Skinny in my view is over reated.

While we're at it. I want Resses. o_o
  • cyn4him
    cyn4him Posts: 83 Member
    Overrrated. Peanut butter is so much better....and i alwyas thought the saying was, "Nothing tastes as good as *fit* feels."

I like that much better than skinny... I saw that picture with out the nutella on a pro ana site about 7 months ago before catching my backslide..... I don't like the term skinny. I like fit better
  • cyn4him
    Isn't that usually on those pro anorexia peoples pages? Hopefully that doesn't trigger anyone

Thank u. I just posted that I saw it on one. Even had it on my phone... I hope the same.
    I refuse to fall down that road again.
  • Nothing tastes as good as exercise calories.

I'd rather bust my *kitten* and be able to eat what I want. Including chocolate, pizza, bacon cheeseburgers, donuts.

Love this!!
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    [/quote]

"ditto. muscles are ugly."
    [/quote]

Pssh muscles are hot. I love mine
  • cyn4him

"ditto. muscles are ugly."
    [/quote]

Pssh muscles are hot. I love mine
    [/quote]

Would much rather have tone and muscle now than be skinny-fat ever again..... muscles are hot. And girls just don't build the same as guys normally anyway.