What exercises flatten stomach and give thig gaps?

Options
13»

Replies

• love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Some of the people responding to this post are being very rude.
    Yes, as stated, usually it has to do with genetics, mostly wide hips. I'm 5 feet and underweight, and I just barely have one.
    As for a flat stomach, do cardio, eat healthily, and do pilates or yoga.

you're underweight and still trying to lose more--of course you'd call it "RudE" seeing as you're striving for the anorexic look as well.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    I heard bull riding is good for thigh gap.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Fish
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.