What makes a person physically attractive/sexy/hot ???

Options
15678911»

Replies

• jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    CONFIDENCE

definitely this
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Personality is everything. I love someone who can make me laugh :) You can be the most gorgeous person in the world, but if your personality sucks than that can make you the ugliest person. Aside from personality I would say a nice smile, great body (always a plus), and they have to be tall (I'm 5'8 and love wearing heels so I prefer taller men) ...all these factors attract ME to a man!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    A smile and a wink! (Unless he's a creeper and then it would have the opposite effect!!!)
  • Brechin89
    Brechin89 Posts: 92
    Options
    flat uncut stomach, pretty face, good skin, hair can't be too long but no shorter than shoulders.
  • khutchins90
    khutchins90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can think a person is completely unattractive at first, but if they can make me laugh I usually find something physically appealing about them, even if it's just a small detail.
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is pretty much my type! Tall, dark brown hair, blue eyes and I find nice hands attractive!

In the past I seem to have gone for personalities that are similar to mine (introverted and quiet), whereas he is very much the opposite to me, very outgoing and loud.

We balance each other out, he really brought me out of my shell :)
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I'm with the confidence girl. I become more physically attracted to guys with confidence even if the rest of the package isn't really my type. I like big guys, gotta be able to eclipse me. Preferably muscular but not necessarily cut. I kinda like the bulky thing. But then muscles make me swoon too. Meh I just appreciate the male form :)
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Nudity
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Nudity

That's questionable....could be the opposite lol.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    First and last- Body shape!