What makes a person physically attractive/sexy/hot ???

Options

Replies

• andthenwhat
    andthenwhat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    witty sense of humor, good teeth, personal style, and someone who is able to laugh at themself
  • sotrem
    sotrem Posts: 4
    Options
    I like tall, strong, bearded men... just like the man I love.
    Warm eyes, charming smile... with dimples, honesty (nothing fake)
    And a nice voice, bass oy baryton
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Unshaven legs, bad breath and wigs. You know the usual stuff.
  • Motivation
    Motivation Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Eyes and curves and a nice

Accent
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    a huge rack never hurts
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Come on people. A BIG BANK ACCOUNT!!! Sheesh!!! :-)
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Confidence and a sense of humor. Everything else false in to place...... :laugh:
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Come on people. A BIG BANK ACCOUNT!!! Sheesh!!! :-)
    ^^^^ and this.. :)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    physically... muscle balance and confidence that shows in how they present themselves to the world.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Personality b/c no matter how physically attractive the person is if they are nasty they nasty..

If they have that, then I love broad shoulders, dominate jaw line, meat on the bones.
  • cmeyer1986
    cmeyer1986 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm drawn, probably in part to my fascination with vampires as a teen, to necks, and faces. A well proportioned neck/face is infinitely preferrable for me
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    voice
    height/stature
    huge shoulders/arms and a nice back
    big hands
    eyes
    dimples
    nice legs
    and I also LOVE beards... neatly trimmed beards... chin strips whatever

I don't know why people keep saying personality... OBVIOUSLY personality is important... but she asked physically. :huh:
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Personality and confidence I think is the biggest factor to me. I also love a great smile, hip bones, and back. Oh, and amazing manly hands.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    1.) a pulse

2.) see 1
  • panzerhaus
    panzerhaus Posts: 16
    Options
    There are so many things, so its hard to single them out. However, I usually look at the shoes first, then the teeth. Also, if your ashy I can't deal with that!

Then I have to ask you three questions:

How many kids do you have?
    Are you on paper or have you been to jail for a serious crime?
    Who do you live with?

If you answer any one of those questions incorrectly, its pretty much a wrap regardless of how fine you are!
    The perfect Questions!!! LOVE IT!!!! True True True any one is a deal breaker!!!!
  • islandgirl1984
    islandgirl1984 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I like scruffiness a lot....not idea why... Always have. And he must have a sense of humor. Negativity is a huge turn off. Brains. Good with kids. Respectful. All of the above can make an 'average' looking man super hot.... But as far as eye candy goes, Gerard Butler, Ryan Gosling, and Chris Hemsworth are wayyyyy up there. lol. :)
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Confidence, Intelligence, Talent, Charm, Lips, and smile.

OH YEAH.. Physically:
    Lips
    Smile
    Butt
    Curves
    Dark Hair
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    In men I usually like swagger, confidence, humor, dark skin, nice dresser. And I have a weakness for men with ball caps or glasses. they make him look intellectual.

In women: confidence, curves, long dark hair, smart, and doesn't let men hold her down. She is the boss.
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Fit = Physically attractive to me. Personality and confidence is icing on the cake. If you get into the whole person, there are many, many more important things than even being fit.... like good character, optimism and spirit .
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I like scruffiness a lot....not idea why... Always have. And he must have a sense of humor. Negativity is a huge turn off. Brains. Good with kids. Respectful. All of the above can make an 'average' looking man super hot.... But as far as eye candy goes, Gerard Butler, Ryan Gosling, and Chris Hemsworth are wayyyyy up there. lol. :)

I like scruffines too. Ryan Gosling...yes..a hottie.