What makes a person physically attractive/sexy/hot ???

Options

Replies

• raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Confidence is nice but as far as physical attributes, I think it's all in the curves from their face all the way down. That being said...without a great personality and sense of humor it would be for nothing ;)
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    There are so many things, so its hard to single them out. However, I usually look at the shoes first, then the teeth. Also, if your ashy I can't deal with that!

Then I have to ask you three questions:

How many kids do you have?
    Are you on paper or have you been to jail for a serious crime?
    Who do you live with?

If you answer any one of those questions incorrectly, its pretty much a wrap regardless of how fine you are!
  • FatNurseSlim
    Options
    confidence !

And on a man broad shoulders, big arms & a personality !!! no one wants someone whos picture perfect hot but so boring or stupid that spending time with them is a chore !
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Physical beauty is very real and cannot be ignored as a factor. But make no mistake, the prettiest woman can very quickly become ugly if she has a horrible heart inside of her.

I prefer these traits every day of the week. And I'd rather be alone my whole life than have a partner that doesn't embody these characteristics...

- Confident
    - Genuine
    - Empathetic
    - Gracious
    - Authentic
    - Loving
    - Supportive
    - Loyal
    - Trustworthy
    - Passionate

...and that's just a start.

A woman with those characteristics is an amazing woman indeed!
  • Whinchat
    Whinchat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Smell, I can be a sucker for the way a guy smells - I've had to stop in the street before now when someone who smells good has walked by and my knees nearly buckle :laugh:

I'm assuming I'm attracted to more 'feminine' men as they're the ones I've always ended up in long-term relationships with (including my husband of 5 years), softer facial features, low levels of body hair, proportionally lower amounts of muscle,

That being said - a quick fling has always been with a more 'manly' man. Not necessarily muscular (not really a fan, makes me think there's too much self-obsession going on :tongue: ), just more 'solid' and hairy and probably in a manual job lugging tarmac or cement and getting all sweaty. mmmmmmm :blushing: :laugh:
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I like nice; I have always been attracted to genuinely nice guys. And suits, love a man in a suit.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Physical:

Tall, dark, and handsome
    Big hands
    Stocky build (I like my guys to have some extra cushion, who wants to cuddle with a stick?)

Personality:
    Chivalrous
    Smart
    Funny
    Kind
    Gentle

I have been attracted to guys that don't necessarily fit into my ideal physical preferences, since I mostly choose partners based on personality rather than appearance. I just happen to be lucky enough to be married to a guy that fits all of my physical and personality preferences :)
  • F1uffy2
    F1uffy2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Strong shoulders that promise to firmly hold me. Makes me melt having a proper hug!x
  • Queenb1212
    Queenb1212 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Kcwebguy said it best. If you've lived long enough and WISE enough you truly understand the meaning of beauty, what's physically attractive/sexy/hot. Now I'm not going to lie, I saw a man with the most bea-u-ti-ful pair of buns I had ever seen in my life. He made me BLUSH they looked so good. But, if he were to open his mouth and say something stupid that would all FADE AWAY.

If you're not right on the inside, you definitely don't look like much on the outside. Why do you think Hollywood is having such a hard time? You have some of the most physically attractive people on TV today, but their personal lives are....for a better term...jacked-up. Your man could be the troll who lives under the bridge, but if he treats his woman as the queen she is....she will follow him anywhere.

Now my Boo has that Teddy Pendergrass thang going on and he definitely treats me like a 'QUEEN'.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Bump <3
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    MONEY :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    First: T & A. If those are good to go...

After that, its hair, teeth, smile, eyes and confidence. Not necessarily in that order, but just overall a great healthful and youthful appearance along with a strong air of confidence, but not in an unapproachable way. I see too many women that are very attractive physically, but they shoot off this "I'm too good for you" vibe. That's not confidence, that's actually a lack of it. So, it's subtle I guess, but present. A big part of being confident is showing weakness and vulnerability at the right times.
  • apgant
    apgant Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    There's more to a person than the physical part.......it's what's on the inside that truly makes or breaks a person. Yea, sure a guy can have a totally hot body (arms and chest does it for me) or a woman can be built hot or sexy but most of the time those people are all about what's on the outside....their looks. True attractiveness comes from within......the honesty, love, affection, caring, etc.
  • rockinright
    rockinright Posts: 241
    Options
    a full beard .... on a man.

Waiting for a guy to say he likes it on a woman.
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hair, eyes, lips, teeth??? What is it? I'm soo curious to know

Yea I need her to have all those. Hair lips and teeth on a woman are important.

A figure like Megan Goode in the new Tyler Perry movie"Think like a man". MERCY!!!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Confidence but not cocky
  • adamlash
    adamlash Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like girls if they're up for a laugh and friendly tbh, looks don't bother me all that much
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    confidence :)
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Physically, I like a man with a broad strong back, dark hair and facial hair. But it's the person that attracts me soo much that the physical sides just fade away XD
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what makes them sexy....I just know it when I see it.