JM, Please tell me I'm not the only one that hates her?

Options

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I have done my share of at least 5 jillian dvds...got results but hated her voice...She is my girl crush though she hurt so good..I must admit on JM BODY REVOLUTION SHE is so fun and lovable...I look at her differently!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I don't really like her, but I hate Bob Harper more. And I hate how the Biggest Loser is now just an advertising show.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I like her. I've never seen Biggest Loser, but I've seen plenty of interviews with her and I'm currently doing the 30 Day Shred and she seems to really know her stuff.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Im supposed to do day 3 of her work out out level 1 but I hurt so i might take a break... i kind of tone her out.. put my music on and all that... lol
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Can't stand her... it's not just the "scripted" things she's said but some of the things she had called the contestants behind their backs. The hypocrisy made me want to punch her right in her obnoxious face.

You couldn't PAY me to do one of her workouts.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    No, you're not the only one with the overwhelming urge to knock her teeth out. I don't know WHAT it is about her, but I just can't get on board. I KNOW she's an amazing trainer but o.m.g she annoys me. I'd much rather a Harper DVD any day.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    i would do anything she told me to.

anything.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I don't think much of her. I generally disagree with her 'motivational' tactics... and personally, I don't think her workouts are all that effective or challenging for me.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I like JM (maybe because I've never really watched the biggest loser)who better to help someone get in shape than someone who was also once overweight. I love her kick *kitten* personality!

I agree...I love her kickass personality too
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Love-hate for me. I LOVE her workouts and I think that her own journey is incredible. She inspires me and her motivation keeps me going. BUT when I'm doing her workouts I call her the devil. Hahahahhaa.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser is just an entertainment show & that most probably all her yells or name calling the contestants there are "scripted". I understand how you feel because I used to think the same way too but don't let those scripted emotions get over you. After all she did a great job in increasing the ratings of the show.

because the appetite for bloodlust isn't all that far away from roman times.
  • odonogc
    odonogc Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    On her podcast, she's talked about how they basically forced her to be a character, and that's not really her. She's very compassionate with all the callers. I love her. I bet if you asked ex BL contestants, they would have good things to say.
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Might sound crazy but I dont hate her :) I dont like the fact she talk all that junk but never does the whole exercise routine with me :) so in the end I feel like I am the bigger person..I am on Level 2 Day 6 add me if you like!! p.s. I have lost inches with the 30 day shred so far :)
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I despise her. My hatred usually peaks about halfway through the second circuit of the second session (I do 2 per workout). That said, I have three of her DVDs and I'm thinking about getting her Xbox game. I can't deny that it's a good workout. And I get thoroughly motivated when I'm pissed off.
    I've never seen the Biggest Loser and have no interest.
    I did see her on the Dog Whisperer and I was gratified to see that she had a hard time controlling her dog. I was insanely jealous of her horse though. She has a Friesian. For those who don't know horses, that's a big black war horse, originally bred to carry a knight in full armor (and to wear armor themselves) into battle without flinching. Not my first choice (I prefer lightly built, nuttier breeds), but an amazing animal.
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options
    you guys need to try insanity or hip hop abs. You'll love Shaun T b/c he motivates you in a caring but firm way. He's the best
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    you guys need to try insanity or hip hop abs. You'll love Shaun T b/c he motivates you in a caring but firm way. He's the best

Ive thought about Hip Hop Abs... and my friend met Shaun she said he was absolutely amazing..
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,307
    Options
    i would do anything she told me to.

anything.

me too.....she is one hot babe.....
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm not of fan of her at all. I have her 30DS DVD and I cant stand how she talks. I've tried many times to just deal with it in hopes that I would have a change of heart but nope.....can't stand the woman.
  • torizia
    torizia Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I really like her! Am doing the 30DS (first time I've come across her - I guess she's not as well-known in the UK), currently on Day 29 (so close!) and she's the first person who's kicked me into shape :)
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I find her fairly irritating, started doing 30DS but stopped, not because of her so much, just that I found it sooooo boring!