Who were you in high school??

Options
Meg_78
Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
I was the weirdo grungy goth chic, who smoked down by the canal and hung out with the heavy metal band boys and took only art and lit classes, and despised just about everyone!, LOL!

ETA (Thanks Tink) I was actually a good student, and my art teachers loved me, but I really didn't apply myself to the other subjects as much as I should have. But I did go straight onto uni (BA in design), and toned down a bit there :)

Who were you back then, (and are you still that person???....There is still a hint of my HS self here)

Replies

• TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Overall, I was the good girl because I had a super strict mom. I did get in trouble for drinking once and got is sooooo much trouble!!

I was a cheerleader, but did not party with them (again strict mom). I also played soccer and was OK at it because I am a fast runner, but was not very skilled at the game. I talked all of the time in class and did not pay attention to the teachers...but the teachers put up with me because I was cute and sweet. My grades were As, Bs, and Cs. Looking back on it, if I had just applied myself a little, I could have made all As, because I NEVER studied!!

I was voted Most Spirited my Senior Year because I am a spaz,

Am I the same way...probably! I like everyone and I am still silly even though I am 42...you would think that I would have grown up by now. OH, and I married a man that is a university professor!! haha...so the chatty girl did get a hot teacher!! :wink:
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I was the nice girl in the "mean girl group." I was friends with everyone, but everyone hated my friends. I don't talk to those girls anymore :) lol
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I didnt really have a set clique in highschool. I played football and wrestled, but I also ejoyed playing magic the gathering and pokemon trading card game. I would sit with the kids at the goth table, joke around with my prep friends. I was all over the place lol. I was just me and I refused to be a set in clique so i became friends with all them :)
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    I went from stuck up sports *****, to stuck up trouble maker smoker school skipper...to now homebody keep to my self mother of 6 ....
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    The Funny Fat kid.

Still am.

Also I was batman.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I was a cheerleader...but I partied so hard they didn't party with me!!!

I was a complete rebel that looked like an angel!! Oh my poor mom!!

Hip hop junkie....and am to this day...the 90s were amazing.

I had a zillion friends but only considered 4 girls my group. We were all so different it was scary. We are freinds forever despite the fact I DO NOT have face book.

I never ever went to class...but I got good grades...like great grades. In all AP classes. Teachers hated to love me...but they did.

If I had been blessed with a girl I would advise her to do things differently...hopefully teenage boys are less of a handful. Lol!!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I was the one not in a clique....an outcast if you will. There were a lot of b*tchy girls at my school (I went to an all-girls school) and I just didn't fit in with any of the groups. Although I missed out on the social aspect of school, I don't regret anything. I still have fond thoughts of my high school. It made me work harder at school to get into a good university.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i was the beer drinking pot head farm boy!
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    skate betty.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I was the weirdo who hung out with the punks and pot heads because I went to a pretty cowboy/jock school and there were very few of us that were different.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    weird mix of jock and geek. Never felt like I fit in and tried too hard to get people to like me.
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    3 yr Varsity cheerleader (Captain for 2 yrs), Band geek who earned medals doing Solo/Duets, National Honor Society, Good girl who got into no trouble..however, I was friends wilth all "cliques" of kids..I got along with everyone.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between nerd/goth/punk. I smoked in the bathroom...drank peach schnaps... wrote on walls... wore only black... but got great grades!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I was the student athlete. That just means my team mates sat around me in classes to cheat off me.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between nerd/goth/punk. I smoked in the bathroom...drank peach schnaps... wrote on walls... wore only black... but got great grades!

Don't forget the hot haircut! :)
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

Don't forget the hot haircut! :)

Don't bring that up! That was college!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I was deeply and completely devoted to acting. I was in all the school plays. I wore black and brooded about my craft. I was a complete and total pain in the *kitten*.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

We would have got along great in high school.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I was homecoming queen and cheerleading captain!!! After high school is when I started putting on the pounds and just haven't been able to get it back!!! I graduated in 98!!!!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options

:love: :flowerforyou: