Tears in the Fitting Room NSV

Options
I reared up in the Old Navy fitting room today...I put on (meaning buttoned and zipped without effort) a pair of jeans that DID NOT have a "W" in the size!!! Hello 16...I've missed you!!! :)

Do you ever cry in the fitting room?

Replies

• myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options

Do you ever cry in the fitting room?

Yes, when I was up to size 24 and realized how horrible I looked in the fitting room mirror.

Congrats on your weight loss!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    awesome tears of joy!! 42 lbs is huge progress, well done!!
  • JSheehy1965
    JSheehy1965 Posts: 404
    Options
    great NSV!! Congrats!
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • Sarabeth5
    Sarabeth5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I spend about 15 minutes just checkin' myself out today in the fitting room... in ONE outfit. It was like the only thing in the damn stire that wasn't on sale but I bought it anyways.... just cuz I looked HAWT!! LOL
  • just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Haven't cried in a fitting room (yet!) but am still in shock & awe that I do fit comfortably into an 18 short and XL top. I even managed to zip up a 16 capri not long ago! Quite the muffin-top but still zipped. They didn't even come close to zipping when I bought them in March :)

Enjoy those 16's for now...you'll be hunting down a 14 soon enough I bet!! Great job, remember we CAN do this :)
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I sure have. Several times!
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I am waiting to get into my 16's again!!! Wear them proudly!!!
  • Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    Wonderful! It's so much nicer to try on clothes now for me to! Great work!
  • wilson1024
    wilson1024 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Its a wonderful feeling isn't it :) Congrats!!
  • melanielupien
    melanielupien Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the tears of joy!!! :flowerforyou:
  • shayoni
    shayoni Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    *high five* I did a silly happy dance when I picked up a pair of 16s off the rack a couple days ago and they fit perfect! I'm so excited to be too small for plus sizes!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I understand your emotions very well.

I am still amazed every time I go down a size or two. Today I was actually able to buy a medium tee shirt. I haven't worn that size in probably 20 years.

Keep up the good work.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    well done you!
    i haven't cried, but i have had a few 'eek's. the first was when i could barely get into UK size 22 stretch jeans, but couldn't bring myself to go try on the size 24s. so i sucked it in. the most recent was when i bought 3 pairs of size 14 non stretch jeans, and didn't even have a muffin top. eek.
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of Guess jeans that never fit me before, and now I'm a size smaller and they're a nice fit. I almost cried, but then I tried on several pairs of jeans just to check myself out. The store clerks were confused when I didn't buy a single pair (100$ pair of jeans.. not until my goal weight thanks.)
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Just did that a couple days ago. Congrats!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Girl, gratz, good job!!!
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I know from experience how wonderful that particular NSV can feel! Congrats!
  • crystalpotts
    crystalpotts Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have done it! Congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!