2nd mini goal, achieved plus more! (pic heavy & long)

Options
13»

Replies

• 010Elle010
    010Elle010 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing, and whatever size you are (but we are always rooting for the healthiest) you are beautiful! Remember that...
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! You're a beautiful looking girl, I'm so glad you're finding confidence in yourself again and you really are looking stunning. Congratulations on all your hard work - be proud! :flowerforyou:
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous ! keep up the good work :)
  • chrissydrske
    chrissydrske Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrads and i hope to be your size one day . I am losing my stomach a little and im wearing a size 22. You inspire us all especially us single woman. Thank you
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    Damn you have style! I love both of those dresses.
    And you have done a great job with the weight loss. (:
  • iemcanadian
    iemcanadian Posts: 18
    Options
    You are stunning! Honestly you look gorgeous in every photo :) congrats on all of your hard work paying off!!
  • curds
    curds Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I normally don't comment on "success Picts", but I must say not in my wildest dreams did I think a curvy woman would look good in a straight cut dress, but you seriously working the grey super dry dress!

you really do look good
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Thank you so, so much guys - I really appreciate it :-)

As of this morning, I achieved two more of my mini goals so time for a new thread!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    wow you look great , i love both dresses btw, sexy thing ... flowerforyou: congrats and i can see the confidence even in your face shot , you cant helpt but smile ..
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    wow you look great , i love both dresses btw, sexy thing ... flowerforyou: congrats and i can see the confidence even in your face shot , you cant helpt but smile ..

Can't believe I missed this! Thank you :)
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! And I saw your thread talking about your natural hair and it's gorgeous! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    High five girlie, you look great!
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Way to go DIVA!!! You look beautiful. Loving that white dress. I need to get that when I get rid of about 20 pounds. I'm so happy for you and you have learned something also. That is the best part of all. I think we all learn to be more conscious of what we put in our mouth, learn that exercise can lead to an extented life, and you feel good about yourself.

Keep doing what you are doing. You look fabulous. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • MantraMommy
    MantraMommy Posts: 22
    Options
    Thank you for the AWESOME post! You look fantastic and sound so healthy! CONGRATS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!