Funniest exercise not listed in the database?

Options
bathsheba_c
bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
Chasing away pigeons from my windows

Replies

• warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    shaking my protein in my blender cup
  • tobafa
    tobafa Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Fighting with a sweaty, naked guy who had cocaine psychosis. Had no pain and was super strong because of the drugs. Took 15 min but got him cuffed. Great burn but oddly enough didn't find that in the database.
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bouncing Pecs and glutes throughout the day....(nohomo)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Cat bath giving. That was a workout
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Cat bath giving. That was a workout

You have my sympathies. :laugh:

Pekingese grooming is difficult, but at least I only need to avoid teeth, not teeth and claws!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Tying calves...I log it as wrestling,LOL.
  • tobafa
    Options

Now that's work right there ha ha! Banned for tying up calves. Sorry, force of habit.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Being run around in circles (on a leash - the shame) by my two year old nephew.
  • elenathegreat
    Options

Now that's work right there ha ha! Banned for tying up calves. Sorry, force of habit.

ha! Now I have to go ban someone...:bigsmile:
  • JDKD82199
    JDKD82199 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Pushing with a laboring patient for greater than one hour (I am a labor and delivery nurse). Calorie burn wise, I would think it may be close to gardening. idk. :)
  • sandiburn
    sandiburn Posts: 149
    Options
    Well SEX of course. :laugh:
  • Weaz66
    Weaz66 Posts: 1,846 Member
    Options
    Constantly re-hanging birdfeeders in the trees because the squirrels won't let them alone!
  • mystikalforce
    Options
    Chasing the dog for blocks because the kids let it out.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Fighting with a sweaty, naked guy who had cocaine psychosis. Had no pain and was super strong because of the drugs. Took 15 min but got him cuffed. Great burn but oddly enough didn't find that in the database.

Being a sweaty naked guy on a "bad" trip and fighting the PoPo.
  • elenathegreat
    Options

Oh, snap...he got away Tob'
  • tobafa
    Options

Oh, snap...he got away Tob'

Ha ha! The last I heard, his little adventure caused both kidneys to fail and damaged his liver. It has been a couple months but if he's still alive, he's not doing so hot.
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My proxy children love to fly like "Supergirl". I spin a 60 lbs. 11 year old girl and a 50 lbs. 10 year old girl around in circles in my arms as fast as I possibly can while going up and down. They love every second of it and they're nice enough to take turns. When the rides are over, I know there was some serious burn taking place. It feels a lot like I just swam ten 100's every two minutes in the pool. I entered "Supergirl" into the search box. MPF said.........No Can Do.
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    Shuddering when I catch a glimpse at the state of my midsection. It's getting there, but the six pack abs are apparently still on back order.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Beating my head on my desk or the wall due to the......interesting....questions I get from my users at work (I work in IT).

Sent out an email last week about FREE upgrades for their smartphone and to reply if they wanted the upgrade. Looking for a yes or no answer.

One reply I got was 'If its free I will take it, otherwise no'. Had another employee causally come to my desk and ask how much the upgrade would cost.

IT'S FREE YOU MORONS!!! What part of FREE don't you understand? Maybe they shouldn't have a SMARTphone.....
  • hthrld
    hthrld Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Toddler Wrangling!!