Funniest exercise not listed in the database?

Options

Replies

• cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    opening jars.... sometimes they are screwed on really tight and it takes a lot of effort to get that lid off!
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Trying to herd my cats back into the house...or giving my dogs the belly or ear rubs that they would like to have go on for hours.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Dog-who-is-afraid-of-baths Wrestling. 22kg of solid muscle that doesn't want to be under the showerhead puts up quite a fight. I'm glad my bigger dog actually enjoys them.

Also, shaking protein shake after arm day...my god the agony.
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    House cleaning, moving furniture to vacuum before the carpet cleaners come and getting everything else up off the floor.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Straightening my hair. I have really thick hair and it can be a long cumbersome process.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Playing "runnies" with my rabbit.

Basically, if the rabbit starts circling my feet that is a sign he wants to play runnies. You are then obligated to run back and forth across the house while he follows you. You must also occasionally get down on all fours and hop like a rabbit. You cannot stop until he stops.
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    restraining my 12 year old from hurting himself, believe me its like wrestling a jellyfish, and can last up to an hour before he calms down enough to be trusted not to hurt himself, by which point all my muscles are screaming in agony and im usually covered in bruises.
  • teespikes
    teespikes Posts: 31
    Options
    Love the supergirl post!
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Diapering a 22 month old who likes to play Alligator Death Roll at every changing...
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    playing at the playground
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Chasing the cat round the garden trying to free a bird from her mouth lol!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Being attacked by Ninjas(my kids) but I added it to my personal workouts
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Putting away the thousand dollars worth of produce chef ordered...that came in on his day off. Yes...busy weekend.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Bathing guinea pigs.

Walking to the other side of the office just to get coffee from the machine lol.

Shaking my protein shake in the special shaker.

Stirring dinner and getting arm ache lol.
  • filmstarcrazy
    Options

Basically, if the rabbit starts circling my feet that is a sign he wants to play runnies. You are then obligated to run back and forth across the house while he follows you. You must also occasionally get down on all fours and hop like a rabbit. You cannot stop until he stops.

This wins. The mental image is amazing!
  • kprangernix07
    kprangernix07 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Pushing with a laboring patient for greater than one hour (I am a labor and delivery nurse). Calorie burn wise, I would think it may be close to gardening. idk. :)

LMAO!!! Gardening!!!! I love it. That made me chuckle

And runnies with the rabbit.... I didnt know rabbits were so playful. LOL. I do love the image...
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Chasing my loose horses & steer.....
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well SEX of course. :laugh:

I agree!! :bigsmile: ...aerobics maybe? lol
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    kegels...do they count?
  • AngelaWeber
    AngelaWeber Posts: 95 Member
    Options

"Runnies" I love cute names like this for games that were invented unconventionally :-) Sooo cute