BLACK TEAM WEEK 9!!!

Options
Ok folks,

This weeks challenge is pretty simple. It's been to quiet around here lately and I REFUSE to believe that the honeymoon is over! so here is the deal. One post a day from each and every one of you. I dont care if you just tag the thread. I want to know that your out there....fighting the good fight....pushing yourself and making this team great. One post a day! GOT IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:drinker: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Ok folks,

This weeks challenge is pretty simple. It's been to quiet around here latley and I REFUSE to believe that the honeymoon is over! so here is the deal. One post a day from each and every one of you. I dont care if you just tag the thread. I want to know that your out there....fighting the good fight....pushing yourself and making this team great. One post a day! GOT IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes, sir! I worked my ten hours, commuted my 2 hours, and rode my 7 ish miles like the little spitfire I am.
    :yawn:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :yawn: :yawn:

I do!! I swear I do tag it just to let y'all know I am alive!!:flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Ok folks,

This weeks challenge is pretty simple. It's been to quiet around here latley and I REFUSE to believe that the honeymoon is over! so here is the deal. One post a day from each and every one of you. I dont care if you just tag the thread. I want to know that your out there....fighting the good fight....pushing yourself and making this team great. One post a day! GOT IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes, sir! I worked my ten hours, commuted my 2 hours, and rode my 7 ish miles like the little spitfire I am.

That's hillarious. I worked my ten hours, drove my two hours and rode my 10 miles like the good little spitfire I am. Man your like a me with bewbs. It's kinda creepy.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Ok folks,

That's hillarious. I worked my ten hours, drove my two hours and rode my 10 miles like the good little spitfire I am. Man your like a me with bewbs. It's kinda creepy.

Did you squeeze in time to shave your legs like I did? Or have a bowl of cereal for supper? Cause if so I'm totally creeped out. Cereal for supper is weird.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I'm here!

Went to work, did a 5 mile speedwork run, had dinner and am now resting. I'm tired after all that!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Yea Andrew that does sound creepy!
    Lynnie you always make me laugh!
    Jeannie-hey girl how are ya? sounds like you are going crazy working out with the kids around. my DD wants to do it with me but always ends up in the way! gotta love em!
    Ok Lynnie- I took a pic and it looks awful so I am not gonna post it! so sorry!! i will work on that this weekend! I promise!
    Andrew- I got your challenge. I worked my 12 hours today and then came home, ate supper, and petted the kitty cat, and had a cup of coffee, and am getting ready to grab a shower!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    No cereal for supper. lol

Sounds like a busy day there Shuntae. Get some rest.

It's gonna be a good week Tater!

I'm gonna get cleaned up and head off to bed. See you all in the morning!

:drinker:
  • renae77
    Options
    Ok folks,

Did you squeeze in time to shave your legs like I did? Or have a bowl of cereal for supper? Cause if so I'm totally creeped out. Cereal for supper is weird.

Lynnie- I usually eat cereal for breakfast and lunch when I work! It keeps my belly content for a while anyway and after already eating it twice a day, I don't really want it at supper.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Nae, dont worry about it, show me when it is cute! My new favorite cereal is Kashi U with black currants and walnuts.
  • renae77
    Options
    Nae, dont worry about it, show me when it is cute! My new favorite cereal is Kashi U with black currants and walnuts.

Thank you ma'am! I felt bad about not posting it but it doesn't look cute right now and I don't feel at all cute either! Will get it soon, I promise! I don't know what my favorite cereal is but I have never tried Kashi any kind of it. Special K isn't too bad! And I like Lucky Charms! I know, sugar!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Thank you ma'am! I felt bad about not posting it but it doesn't look cute right now and I don't feel at all cute either! Will get it soon, I promise! I don't know what my favorite cereal is but I have never tried Kashi any kind of it. Special K isn't too bad! And I like Lucky Charms! I know, sugar!

Lucky Charms is my all-time favorite cereal. Don't really eat it anymore, but it's a classic. And...yes, I like to eat cereal for dinner, too. :happy:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Ok folks,

Yeah, but does she have pasties?
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I am here, I went walking 3.75 miles ate dinner before I went made the DH DD DS dinner before I walked then made the DS walk with me. I ate 17 servings of fruits and veggies today
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Ok folks,

Yeah, but does she have pasties?

Yes, they match my cycling shorts. Which look like I have ...well I am not even going to say. But it is an animal that has two humps, plus one of the digits on your foot.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Ok folks,

he would eat cereal for every meal if he didn't have a wife :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Ok folks,

he would eat cereal for every meal if he didn't have a wife :laugh:

I'm the same way. Or PBJ. Or Tomato & Basil wheat thins. Or lemon pepper tuna. I don't know what happened to me, I used to love to cook. Hubby does most of the cooking. I tend to eat stuff I don't have to cook. I haven't had a hot meal since we went out to breakfast the other day.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I ate 17 servings of fruits and veggies today

Oh my goodness! Do you have 12 fruit trees and 2 acres of vegetable gardens in your backyard?! If I ate that much fruit, I'd be running to the bathroom non-stop!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I'm here. It's been crazy busy for me lately! Tonight I went to put M in timeout and she ended up dislocating two of my toes!!! NO FUN!! They popped back in but they still hurt like no bodies business!! Had a softball game tonight too. Played hurt! I know not smart but my team needed me. I will probably see what they feel like tomorrow and go for a bike ride if they feel alittle better. They are all bruised up!!!:noway: :noway: :noway:
  • musicmom04
    Options
    I'm here. It's been crazy busy for me lately! Tonight I went to put M in timeout and she ended up dislocating two of my toes!!! NO FUN!! They popped back in but they still hurt like no bodies business!! Had a softball game tonight too. Played hurt! I know not smart but my team needed me. I will probably see what they feel like tomorrow and go for a bike ride if they feel alittle better. They are all bruised up!!!:noway: :noway: :noway:

ouch!! hope you feel better soon
  • musicmom04
    Options
    i decided that i needed a cute sundress for some family stuff coming up, so i found and bought this one on sears.com. it's a size 10, but hopefully it'll fit by the end of the summer *fingers crossed*

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_031D4524000P?keyword=sundress