BLACK TEAM WEEK 9!!!

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    i decided that i needed a cute sundress for some family stuff coming up, so i found and bought this one on sears.com. it's a size 10, but hopefully it'll fit by the end of the summer *fingers crossed*

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_031D4524000P?keyword=sundress

Beth that dress is super cute!!
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Hi Peeps!! Just a drive by today!

Also, my daughter has a swim meet this weekend so I won't be able to chat! Have a fab weekend everyone!!:heart::heart: :drinker:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    i decided that i needed a cute sundress for some family stuff coming up, so i found and bought this one on sears.com. it's a size 10, but hopefully it'll fit by the end of the summer *fingers crossed*

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_031D4524000P?keyword=sundress

Beth that dress is super cute!!

sam, lori, and renae- thanks! :flowerforyou: it shipped today, and i can't wait to try it on
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Beth that dress is so pretty. I love purple its my favorite color. Your gonna look smokin hot in it
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Beth, I love that dress. You are going to look HOT!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,957 Member
    Beth - I love that dress. You're gonna knock 'em dead with it! Can't wait to see a picture.
  • musicmom04
    thanks ladies! i just went to the website to admire it, and it was knocked down 10 dollars from yesterday! guess i shoulda waited :ohwell:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    If you would have waited it wouldnt have went down 10 dollars, thats how my luck always goes..
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    thanks ladies! i just went to the website to admire it, and it was knocked down 10 dollars from yesterday! guess i shoulda waited :ohwell:

I saw the dress-- $19.99? Is that what you paid or is that the $10 off price--

either way, it's lovely.

I only had a minute to look, but I'm going, "Hmmm-- $20 for that dress is a steal-- hmmmm."

Don't think I can get it past hubby, though--

Maybe if I pout real purdy tonight--
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Good evening Fellow Teammates! Hope all is well! Had a long 12 hour work day and am wore out. My back and feet are sore and tired.

Marla-sounds like you had a great run! Congrats on the Woohoo!! You deserve it! I would take it too and it always makes you feel great!

Beth-I finally saw the dress! It's awesome! You are gonna look wonderful!

Tamara-Congratulations on the 120 pound loss! That is so amazing! You have to post some new pics girl!

Janie-glad to hear you can SLOWLY start exercising again. Be careful girl! And about the pasties, I have also always wanted to learn how to get them to go in different directions! Sounds fun to me!

Hey to everyone else and hope you are all doing great! Happy Weekend! I have to work 12 hours again tomorrow and then off again for 4 days so I am ready!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Hello black team buds!
    I love the dress Beth
    Janie take it easy and I am so glad you can exercise again.

I have been sick since wednesday and ended up coming home early today. I need to exercise today, but kept the cals at 1200 or so because I didnt.

Just had popped corn and and forgot how yummy and satisfying it is/

Have a nice night :glasses:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Evening black team. scale finally started moving in a good direction.

Hey Tamara, you should be SOOOOO proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done.

When for a ride with Beth and the kids it was good stuff.

I've been sitting around listening to music and having quite the relaxing evening. Mostly listening to Craig Demelo. He's a home town guy and I've been a fan for a while. Give it a listen, the man's pretty good =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyg9B8m1giw&feature=channel

:drinker:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Hey Black Team...

Here's my (second) post for the day! Not such a great food day, but I'm not stressing about it. I went to Macy's and did some shopping for a bridal shower gift for next week...and while I was there, I stumbled upon that gorgeous dress I showed y'all a couple weeks ago. Tried it on and it fits. It's on clearance now, but I'm waiting for that price to drop a little. Since I've had to find things to wear for 3 weddings in the next six weeks, I'm becoming a sucker for an awesome dress. We don't even go anywhere that I need to get that fancy for; I just like them so much now!

Beth- That dress is going to look amazing on you!

Jeannie- Hope you feel better!

Janie- So glad you can start working out and riding again! I am gonna have to practice this business with the pasties...I'm sure BF will like it. :love:

Nae Nae (can I call you that too?)- Hey girl! There's a girl at work with that nickname too, but it's unrelated to her name.

Bobbi, April, Lynnie, Andrew, Kati, Kristina, Marla, Andrew, Sam, Lori, other Lori and everyone else...HOWDY!
  • renae77
    Shuntae-well of course you can call me that! I have been called that all my life and it just makes me feel loved. I had a friend named Chantae (spelled that way) but people called her Tae. Thought it was kind of neat since we rhymed! LOL!! Just a fun fact I wanted to share with you. We are Nae and Tae! LOL! Girl I hope you get that dress that you want! You deserve it too! Maybe one day I hopefully will be shopping for that "skinny" dress to make me look amazing! And we definately gotta try out the pastes! I just have always wanted to try it! But for "at home" purposes only!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Shuntae-well of course you can call me that! I have been called that all my life and it just makes me feel loved. I had a friend named Chantae (spelled that way) but people called her Tae. Thought it was kind of neat since we rhymed! LOL!! Just a fun fact I wanted to share with you. We are Nae and Tae! LOL! Girl I hope you get that dress that you want! You deserve it too! Maybe one day I hopefully will be shopping for that "skinny" dress to make me look amazing! And we definately gotta try out the pastes! I just have always wanted to try it! But for "at home" purposes only!

I have a few friends from college that call me Tae, but I never got it growing up. Weird. I like it though. :smile:
  • musicmom04

either way, it's lovely.

I only had a minute to look, but I'm going, "Hmmm-- $20 for that dress is a steal-- hmmmm."

it was $29.99 yesterday when i bought it :grumble:
  • renae77

I have a few friends from college that call me Tae, but I never got it growing up. Weird. I like it though. :smile:

Well TAE it is for me then! I love cute little names! Call me quirky!
  • renae77

either way, it's lovely.

Beth can you not ask that you be re-imbersed the $10 since you just ordered it yesterday? Some places will do that within the week sometimes. It wouldn't hurt to ask anyway right?
  • SatelliteCrush80

either way, it's lovely.

That's the worst. I'll :grumble: extra for you.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Beth, you inspired me--

I ordered a sundress on Sears.com reduced to $8.

They only had a size 8, which fits me in shorts-- we'll see about dresses. Hmmmm-- could be in for a big surprise.

But, if it doesn't fit me, one of the girls can wear it--

Had a great run, heading to shower and bed--

Later, team!
This discussion has been closed.