5'5 weight 125....Friends that are the same?

Options
2»

Replies

• taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    i already hate the tone of my arms, i want them gone
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Some people aren't interested so much in fitness as they are in a particular physical aesthetic that is thin but not athletic.
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    You are so right!
  • brianjk
    brianjk Posts: 1
    Options
    Take it from someone who's just starting down the road toward having the body/level-of-fitness that I want - everything you're looking for (and more) will happen with the right exercise routine. Dieting alone won't get you the body that I understand you want. The right exercise routine is your holy grail.

Arms thinner? A simple, regular workout that involves lifting a tiny amount of weight a bunch of times (12-15 reps - EASY!) will have your arms looking toned, and awesome. You'd never look like a body-builder. Even if you did that same exercise 6 hours a day, every single day. You can even ditch the cool little foam covered dumbbells and get some resistance bands - both are great for toning.

Belly gone? I'm guessing if you're not sucking it in that it bumps out a bit in a way you find unattractive, right? Cardio that focuses on your core will make that flat as a board - probably hard as a board too. Those type of exercises you do until your stomach looks exactly the way you want. Then, all you have to do is follow a simple full-body cardio routine to maintain the body you just sculpted. Or be active - play sports / jog / hit the exercise bike a couple of times a week. No biggie. Although, if you keep going hard on the core-focused cardio, you'll slowly develop the six-pack. Up to you.

Anyway, take it from a tall, lanky guy who's been researching this for years. My goals? I'm trying to get down 4000+ calories a day and put on healthy, lean muscle (opposite the way you need to - lots of weight, far less reps). It's freakishly hard work, but paying off. I've gone from 137lbs to 148lbs - at 6'2".

Your wish list, starting from 5'5 125lbs - is right around the corner.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    So, you want to be underweight per BMI with basically no muscle tone? OK then....
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    i do have muscle tone.. but i also love the look of me thin
  • Dayquasar
    Dayquasar Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Scratch that I just weighed in at 118.5, Just eat what you know is healthy food, no processed junk etc. and go do some cardio and upper body weight lifting to tone! DO IT!