Do my leg muscles look good or just weird?

Options
tistal
tistal Posts: 869 Member
I think my calves look weird! Sorry for bad quality, taken in my daughters room and she is the only one with a long mirror! lol

009-4.jpg
010-1.jpg
011-1.jpg

Replies

• natekorpusik
    natekorpusik Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    They look awesome actually. You have a lot of definition. Great job.
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME definition. I wish mine looked like that! Whatever you are doing, keep it up! :)
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    wow!! jealous! they look great!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I think u know the answer because it shows u work them legs
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    They look awesome
  • dkleinschmidt
    Options
    They look awesome! What are you doing?
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    No way do they look wierd!! That is fantastic definition, they look amazing!! Nice job!!
  • SirRunningShorts
    SirRunningShorts Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I f'ing love those legs! I would love to know what you have been doing to get such great definition! Please share your secrets! Great job, don't change a thing!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Big leg muscles =good.
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Weird?! They look amazing! I would love to have them :p
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I would be happy if my skinny calves could look half that good!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I love them. I want mine to look like that!
  • bigdal77
    bigdal77 Posts: 69
    Options
    no they look fine just keep doing what your doing
  • Escarda
    Escarda Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It looks very good if it is the look you are going for.
    For example if your leg muscles where a six-pack, then you would have a ****ing epic 6-pack..
    However i dont like woman with 6-packs. Neither do i like woman with muscley legs, or massively muscley arms.. So to me it is weird yes.
    However if i liked muscley legs. And i know alot of guys and girls love woman with them, then hell yeah it would be Really hot!
    ...Just depends on what people like whether there like thats weird, or rawr! lol.
  • tistal
    Options
    Jillian Michaels. 1 1/2 rounds of 30 Day Shred, some No More Trouble Zones, Some Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and 2 weeks of RIpped in 30! A little jogging and Zumba thrown in there. No weight machines whatsoever!
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    your legs look AMAZING. ugh, can't wait to have definition like that. GOOD JOB!!
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options
    they look nice! my guess why u think the calves might look weird: it seems you have a highly defined and strong soleus muscles. This muscle lies beneath and b/w both heads of the gastrocnemius, that's why you have 3 isolated bumps on your calves (the 2 heads and the soleus). You might also have what is known as a plantaris muscle, which is a tiny muscle and tendon that may further define the area. It extends from the back of your knee (the politieal fossa) to the back of the ankle near the calcaneus (heel bone)
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    well they look awesome!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    good
  • tistal
    Options
    they look nice! my guess why u think the calves might look weird: it seems you have a highly defined and strong soleus muscles. This muscle lies beneath and b/w both heads of the gastrocnemius, that's why you have 3 isolated bumps on your calves (the 2 heads and the soleus). You might also have what is known as a plantaris muscle, which is a tiny muscle and tendon that may further define the area. It extends from the back of your knee (the politieal fossa) to the back of the ankle near the calcaneus (heel bone)

I am gonna have to look all this up but for now I will take your word for it! :)