What have you done today to make you feel proud?

Options
Just name one (or more) thing you have done today that made you feel proud of yourself :smile:

It's 11 PM, I had to study for a huge history test tommrrow, but I was feeling bad because I haven't been on my elliptical for a long time, so I decided to study while I was doing it! planned on doing 15 minutes, just so I can feel like I did something, but ended up doing it at a high intensity, and then another 5 minutes at an even higher intensity, just because I wanted a round number on the miles...

What about you?

Replies

• Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    This is weird, as the same time last nigh I was singing the song by M People, which is the same lyrics as the title of your thread.

Today I microchipped my first two rabbits

Nothing health wise as I sucked today
  • TheAshpie
    TheAshpie Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Avoiding eating Egg McMuffins that my Mom had picked up for the whole family for Mother's day. I offered to make a big breakfast with Healthy stuff, But that's her favorite..Weirdo!
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    This technically happened yesterday since it is only 730am here...

I climbed 100 floors!!!
  • imaheal
    imaheal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Reached my goal and set another one!:happy:
  • imaheal
    imaheal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mercy!! You must live in NYC!
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Went for my first "for fun" run. Just 1 mile but I have never done a run without it being part of an exercise class.
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I WENT TO MY GRANDMAS HOUSE SHE MADE A CHEESE CAKE AND I FELT BEFORE SHE EVEN TOLD EVERYONE IF WE WANT TO EAT SOME OF HER CHEESE CAKE :bigsmile:
  • Emikayfoos
    Emikayfoos Posts: 35
    Options
    Got home late from work last night, on minimal sleep, still got up before work to do my work out because i know I wouldnt want to after!!Sore, but feeling that its worth it!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Writing a paper I put off until the last minute and not giving into stress eating all the goodies in the kitchen :laugh:
  • BethanneTremper
    Options
    I took a 3.3 mile walk with my hubby and made some homemade veggie-packed spaghetti sauce, some for fridge and some for freezer.
  • JenivaDoll
    JenivaDoll Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Multi-tasking: Working on a research paper, exercising in between writing breaks! Quite an accomplishment, as I get distracted easily & procrastinate a LOT.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Heh. At first i though this was from the show " Miranda".. I LOVE Miranda HArt!!!

lol ,... todaaaayy i managed to fit very comfortably into a shirt that i couldnt wear for more than 6 months!! i so :love: proud of myself!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I'm making a giant 3-layer strawberry cake with homemade icing, and I'm not eating it...
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I ran 7 miles with no walk of stop breaks for the first time. That was kinda cool.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    done my workout
  • Coramae09
    Coramae09 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Went to gift opening for sil wedding and didn't eat cake :-) and last night at wedding I didn't overeat and only had 2 drinks :-)
  • Silver_Star
    Options
    I'm making a giant 3-layer strawberry cake with homemade icing, and I'm not eating it...

Good Golly Aunt Polly!! Im so impressed!!
  • Silver_Star
    Options
    I ran 7 miles with no walk of stop breaks for the first time. That was kinda cool.

Holy....that is incredible
  • Freax
    Freax Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Not give up. Couldn't ask for a better thing to feel proud of.
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    This technically happened yesterday since it is only 730am here...

I climbed 100 floors!!!

Good lord, way to go!! That sounds awesomely painful!!!