Funny experiemce at the gym

Options
1235»

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I got the same "dumb B****" comment from a muscle head at my gym. Apparently girls can't lift weights incase there is an insecure man around.
    Whenever I see him he acts like a 2 year old throwing weights around an making a bunch of noise. Makes me super uncomfortable and self conscious, but I still go. Sometimes I sit in my car for a few mins to give myself a pep talk.

Did you tell your gym about this? If they cant control him- then he needs to go or you get out of your contract for free. Sorry you have to deal with that asshattery.
  • panthernight
    Options
    I'm too furious for words!!!! If he didnt like it why couldnt he keep it to himself?! And how does it make him look a fool?! Keep going and doing what you're doing even more so. Wish something like that would happen in my gym just so I can give those types a piece of my mind. WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM?? Seriously.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    and you didn't punch him in the face? What a clown, he has some anger management issues and is badly in need of an attitude adjustment.
    I got the same "dumb B****" comment from a muscle head at my gym. Apparently girls can't lift weights incase there is an insecure man around.

He's probably self-conscious about the fact that his pecker is as small as his brain.