How was your weekend??? Mine... Not so good :'(

Options
124»

Replies

• jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    Options
    I've had those kinds of days. This time of year is tricky, with all the reasons to celebrate, but keep a positive attitude and you'll be just fine
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Same. Food Food Food. Oh well, Monday was a new day. Exercised mon and Tues
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Two words: root canal:sad:
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!...even lost a pound, I don't let holidays/parties get me off track, I eat within my calories!!! :)
  • yellie06584
    yellie06584 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    SAME HERE!! HAD A FUN WEEKEND BUT NOT A HEALTHY ONE :-/ IT IS SO FRUSTRATING TRYING TO GET IN BETTER SHAPE. I GET VERY DISCOURAGED THAT AFTER EVERY WEEKEND I HAVE TO WORK TO GET BACK TO WHERE I WAS BEFORE THE WEEKEND STARTED.

17606233.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Msmonique1982
    Msmonique1982 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i think i went out to eat every day over the weekend.. I tried my hardest to eat healthy at the restaurants, i even went to the gym saturday morning b/c i felt guilty for Friday nights dinner. i was up 3lbs since my weigh in. I'm back on track with the gym and working harder this week to take those lbs off.
  • lc971
    lc971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good and bad! I had grilled chicken, and three kinds of salad for Mother's Day dinner. Then came the "Cream Crown", a lighter version of cheese cake with lady fingers. I had 2 fingers, then another 2 fingers. Later I had Chocolate Chip Ice Cream with homemade fudge sauce. It was soooooooooooo good! :)) I did manage not to hurl when I did 30 minutes on my treadmill later.
  • shaunte92
    shaunte92 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    A horrible weekend of everything I generally try to avoid. Fried foods, potato chips, candy, donuts, cookies, ice cream, cake, cupcakes, chinese food... hmmm, yup, I think that about does it lol! But the good news is I won't be having any family weekends like that for at least the next couple of weeks, so it's time for me to get back to business and focus. 150, I'm comin' for ya!
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Not so good in terms of healthy eating .. there were burgers, a hot dog, some other fast food... don't think the exercise covered it at all.

But as many people have reflected ... one day at a time, God willing. Each day is a fresh beginning.
  • Divaflo1
    Divaflo1 Posts: 15
    Options
    My weekend was okay. I didn't eat all the protein I should have so....I need to make sure I do that. The doctor says not to look at calories but eat 80g of proteins and 8 glasses of water a day....its hard to do! and workouts? not on the weekends! boo me!