Panties

Options
13»

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    *she's got cobwebs!!!* *no panties!!*** \m/

Drop Dead Fred? Could have been something I'm not familiar with but that's what I associate this with. If you just threw a Drop Dead Fred reference out there....I offer you applause!
    Yes!!! it's not everyday you get to throw that out there....you are quite welcome \m/
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options

Haaaa Drop Dead Fred

Love it when he squashes his head in the fridge.
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I cannot sleep in panties (except for 4 days a month) I may wear a nightgown or steal one of the BF's T-shirts, but cannot do panties in bed. I feel like it is important for that thing to get some air from time to time.

^^^^ I agree :smile:
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Going without is disgusting and unsanitary....

Not if you wash your *kitten* now and again.....

It's not the "*kitten*" that needs to be worried about. When you grow a vagina and know what I mean, then we'll talk.
  • nilesbollinger
    nilesbollinger Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's good to go to sleep naked, but some women who go to the gym with out panties and tight tight pants don't realise that the pants are see through and they're always doing some leg work out :/... I like Victoria secrets cheeky panties :)

I'm a huge fan of the cheekies! They look good on and they look good on the floor, doorknob, side table, or where ever they may land :)
  • fdny9943
    fdny9943 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    But they look better on woman...especially boy shorts....especially if they are they sexy kind....just saying

Love these!!!

My vote is for boy shorts too!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options

Haha!!!! LOVE Drop Dead Fred!!!!!!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    The Grandmas I love them
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I like to be versatile; it truly depends on the outfit
    • Cheeky, Boy Shorts, Hipsters
    • Thongs

My *kitten* will look good no matter what, but those are the panties I prefer (if I am wearing any :wink: )!

9821387.png
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options

Guess I'm disgusting and unsanitary then! Sue me! :laugh:
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options

It's not the "*kitten*" that needs to be worried about. When you grow a vagina and know what I mean, then we'll talk.

Everybody has their own opinion. It may be Pro or Con. If you're thinking about discharge, alot of us don't get any. My opinion, Its disgusting having no air for breathing down there. Kind of like how if a person doesnt speak for a while then your breath begins to stink.
  • jamaalspence1
    Options
    [/quote]

LMBO!!!!