Looking For Good Smelling Friends

Options
I have recently cut a few friends from my list, mainly just because they smelled really really bad. I can usually tolerate one really, but the second one.. that is where I draw the line. So I have 5 slots to fill. One of these could be you, but I need to know that you aren't smelly. So the first 5 people that can prove to me that you don't smell like the left butt cheek of a passive aggressive orangutan, will get to be on my friends list.

Replies

• chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    What if you smell like the right testicle of an overly aggressive chimpanzee?
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    What if you smell like the right testicle of an overly aggressive chimpanzee?

That would depend on the age of the chimpanzee in question...
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Firstly, what's happening?! Secondly, I've never seen an orangutan's butt cheek. I'm not even sure those exist but I will tell you I smell magical, like unicorn blood and smugness.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    maybe your pregnant my wife said a smeled bad when she was pregnant
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    the left butt cheek of a passive aggressive orangutan

have you been checking out the colones in my bathroom?
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options

It's roughly equivalent to a 15 year old human.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    *closes legs*

sorry....
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Oh, add me...please :indifferent:
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    Firstly, what's happening?! Secondly, I've never seen an orangutan's butt cheek. I'm not even sure those exist but I will tell you I smell magical, like unicorn blood and smugness.

Do you mean what's happening in the literal sense or are you speaking in street lingo for "how are you?". The intent of your question drastically changes my ability and willingness to provide an accurate answer.
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    maybe your pregnant my wife said a smeled bad when she was pregnant

That would explain the swelling in my midsection... and the cravings for cheese stuffed pickles
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You know, the compliments I get most -- and have my whole life -- are that I have beautiful hair and that I smell good.

You're welcome to take a sniff.
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options

It's roughly equivalent to a 15 year old human.

Unfortunately the only acceptable chimp testicle scent age ranges are 0 - 10, 21 - 33, and 52.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options

Do you mean what's happening in the literal sense or are you speaking in street lingo for "how are you?". The intent of your question drastically changes my ability and willingness to provide an accurate answer.

I meant in the literal sense. I'm not Joey from Friends.
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    the left butt cheek of a passive aggressive orangutan

have you been checking out the colones in my bathroom?

Yes, you have quite an extensive collection of Old Spice varieties
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    Oh, add me...please :indifferent:

You did say please. Smelly people rarely say please.. so your story seems to check out...
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    My farts smell like organic strawberries. That is all I need to say about that.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I wear deodorant everyday. Can I be on friends list please? :flowerforyou:
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    You know, the compliments I get most -- and have my whole life -- are that I have beautiful hair and that I smell good.

Wait ... I have been lured in to the "come smell this, it's amazing" trap before ....
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Wait ... I have been lured in to the "come smell this, it's amazing" trap before ....

Me, too ... Never a pleasant experience, is it?