Looking For Good Smelling Friends

Options

Replies

• ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    I meant in the literal sense. I'm not Joey from Friends.

Well in the literal sense of what is happening, I The Pink Pachyderm have embarked on a mission to reach my personal cut off level of 90 friends due to a recent culling of some undesirables. Due to my strong sense of smell and values around personal hygiene, I wish to have friends with similar interests and body odors. As such I have made a post on a diet and fitness website call My Fitness Pal, requesting non smelly people to apply for friendship. And that pretty much brings us to the discourse witnessed above.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I smell like aloe vera, mainly because I slathered it on myself this morning.
    Some like the smell some don't.
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    My farts smell like organic strawberries. That is all I need to say about that.

Wait .. organic farms typically use a lot of sheep manure ... it is arguably the worst smelling of all manures ....
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    I wear deodorant everyday. Can I be on friends list please? :flowerforyou:

Sorry, I am not a fan of people cheating their way to results. I want people that smell good naturally, not because they bought some product that claims to make them less smelly without all the hard work of showering...
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    maybe your pregnant my wife said a smeled bad when she was pregnant

That would explain the swelling in my midsection... and the cravings for cheese stuffed pickles

cheese stuffed pickles???!!! Where do i get these?? No i'm not pregnant. And I always smell fabulous.
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    Me, too ... Never a pleasant experience, is it?

Well there was that one time ..... it smelled like citrus .......
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I'm a scratch-n-sniff kinda gal...try it out
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Lol. I like your style. But how can I really prove to you that I'm not smell? You'll never really know will you? If you looked at my food diary you'd see that I do enjoy a good helping of beans and chilli. That doesn't help my case. The carbonated mineral water I love doesn't help either. It just adds gas to the fire! What can I say?

I do have a very nice performe, the one that Jenifer Lopez endorses. I can't remember what it's called, but you can test that out in any department store and see if you like the smell.

I'd like to think that I'm not metaphorically smelly either. I try not to leave a bad taste in your mouth. But I love this site, so I do tend to linger :|
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You can smell their butts through the computer. Maybe that's your *kitten* your smelling. You sound like a complete idiot. Get a life!!!

YEAH!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    You can smell their butts through the computer. Maybe that's your *kitten* your smelling. You sound like a complete idiot. Get a life!!!

And you sound like a turd....plunk
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    I smell like aloe vera, mainly because I slathered it on myself this morning.
    Some like the smell some don't.

I am in the don't section ... holding the sign and waving frantically ...
  • KathyChampi
    KathyChampi Posts: 66 Member
    Options

YEAH!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    YEAH!
    Too bad you can't edit the folks that quoted, eh? :laugh:
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options

And you sound like a turd....plunk

Now now ladies. I do in fact have a medical diagnosis of idiosis centra, commonly referred to as idiot syndrome. I come from a long line of idiots and we wear our medic alert bracelets with pride.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    YEAH!

LMAO

Is that what she was trying to do?
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Typically I smell of bacon do I make the list?
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    That would depend on the age of the chimpanzee in question...

It's roughly equivalent to a 15 year old human.

Unfortunately the only acceptable chimp testicle scent age ranges are 0 - 10, 21 - 33, and 52.

This must explain why I don't have friends.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    YEAH!
    LMAO

Is that what she was trying to do?
    I dunno. It's my hypothesis.
  • KathyChampi
    KathyChampi Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    @ELE I sound like a turd. Give me a break. I responded to the idiotic post. If you don't like what people say on here or their responses don't read it. You don't know me so keep moving!
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    Lol. I like your style. But how can I really prove to you that I'm not smell? You'll never really know will you? If you looked at my food diary you'd see that I do enjoy a good helping of beans and chilli. That doesn't help my case. The carbonated mineral water I love doesn't help either. It just adds gas to the fire! What can I say?

I do have a very nice performe, the one that Jenifer Lopez endorses. I can't remember what it's called, but you can test that out in any department store and see if you like the smell.

I'd like to think that I'm not metaphorically smelly either. I try not to leave a bad taste in your mouth. But I love this site, so I do tend to linger :|

Please feel free to reference my earlier response regarding the use of deodorants and other shortcuts to smelling good. I am looking for people that smell good without needing to take the easy route...