This sounds delicious. I will try this.
  • girlznme
    girlznme Posts: 28
    Options
    Sounds yummy! Thanks!
  • trc77
    trc77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Time to 'bump' this again...an easy, satisfying, low-cal treat (did I mention "easy"?!)! :love:
  • trc77
    trc77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to find out how many calories are in the 321 cake and I've gotten anywhere from 42 cal to 170 cal per serving. That's a BIG variance! So, I decided to bite the bullet and figure it out myself. I'm happy to say that "asjerven" the original poster was closest! :happy: I'm a little OCD so I actually counted the number of tablespoons once I combined the 2 cakes.

With all this in mind, I'd like to suggest that any recipes of the 321 cake added to the Database are specific. In the database, I specified Betty Crocker Super Moist Lemon Cake (FYI...432 g/total) and Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake (FYI...453 g/total). However, once I figured it out, I listed it as 1 serving (3 tbsp). Total calories for this specific blend is 93.9 cal per serving. Use the recipe builder to get the specifics but hopefully it will help knowing that 432g + 453g = 885g which = 108 tbsp divided by 3 = 36 servings (24.583g per serving). Enjoy!
  • trinity1164
    trinity1164 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kcrozell
    kcrozell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes please!! Sounds yummy!
  • jennifers101875
    jennifers101875 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to do this!!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to find out how many calories are in the 321 cake and I've gotten anywhere from 42 cal to 170 cal per serving. That's a BIG variance! So, I decided to bite the bullet and figure it out myself. I'm happy to say that "asjerven" the original poster was closest! :happy: I'm a little OCD so I actually counted the number of tablespoons once I combined the 2 cakes.

With all this in mind, I'd like to suggest that any recipes of the 321 cake added to the Database are specific. In the database, I specified Betty Crocker Super Moist Lemon Cake (FYI...432 g/total) and Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake (FYI...453 g/total). However, once I figured it out, I listed it as 1 serving (3 tbsp). Total calories for this specific blend is 93.9 cal per serving. Use the recipe builder to get the specifics but hopefully it will help knowing that 432g + 453g = 885g which = 108 tbsp divided by 3 = 36 servings (24.583g per serving). Enjoy!
    Wow. So was that angel food mixed with super moist lemon? 93.9?
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sounds simple enough, I'll give it a try. Maybe with fruit on top.
  • alicialwest
    alicialwest Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bump. Thanks
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    This cake became a new dessert staple in my house about a month ago. Great way to satisfy sweet cravings and not feel guilty about it.
  • awwwshux25
    awwwshux25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    bump
  • larabell69
    Options
    Bump! Thanks I will make this soon! :)
  • jlynn6810
    jlynn6810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    just tried this...soo good! :)
  • mirasmom02
    Options
    bump....bump....bump - - sounds yummy!
  • thinlizzy525
    Options

Can you give me the size of the Betty Crocker Cake Mikes you use? I always find a 16oz Angel food but the other boxes of Betty Crocker are smaller. Don't they have to be the same size? I thought i read that somewhere on here lol. I'd love to make this to but i can never figure out any measurements correctly but it looks like you got it done!!!
  • jo3y20
    jo3y20 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazing. bump