3-2-1 cake, low-cal

Options

Replies

• sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I've tried this...yummy!! I store mine in a mason jar with a tight lid! Hmmm...it's in the pantry...forgot about it...might just have to go fix one! :happy:
  • 780ck
    780ck Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing ~ BUMP!
  • heidi1955
    heidi1955 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bump....... sounds great
  • thinlizzy525
    Options
    Can someone kindly tell me what size boxes of cake mix you are using? I bought a 16 oz box of Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix but what do i mix it with? I know another B.C. Cake mix but what size? I only found 15oz boxes and i thought both boxes had to be the same size. *sigh* sorry for the repeat post i just get OCD with exact numbers i guess LOL!!!
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Can someone kindly tell me what size boxes of cake mix you are using? I bought a 16 oz box of Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix but what do i mix it with? I know another B.C. Cake mix but what size? I only found 15oz boxes and i thought both boxes had to be the same size. *sigh* sorry for the repeat post i just get OCD with exact numbers i guess LOL!!!

Just toss those two together in a gallon sized Baggie and mix.
  • Windchild
    Windchild Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    bump for later. Thanks! :drinker:
  • spcr0428
    spcr0428 Posts: 51
    Options
    I bought a sugar free (well, no sugar added) chocolate cake mix to try this with; thanks for the idea!
  • jillby10
    jillby10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • GmasDolly
    GmasDolly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    OMG I have to try this. I have so many cake mixes in my house and I can't just make them cause I will be too tempted to eat them. LOL. I am going to try this recipe. TY so much for sharing.
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to trying this when I get my chocolate cravings!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Just a little bumperoo!
  • cbelden05
    Options
    Will HAVE to try this. I can keep it at work, so when I'm craving something sweet I can make it.

I have tried mixing one box of angel food cake mix, and one can lemon pie filling. Mix the lemon pie filling with dry angel food cake mix, bake until toothpick comes out clean, sprinkle a little powdered suger on top, you have low fat easy lemon bars. They are yummy!
  • starrlette
    Options
    Bump
  • slleader
    slleader Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • dianita22
    Options
    bump
  • jnrinwa
    jnrinwa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • gkershner
    Options
    Sounds wonderful. Will definitely try.
  • coopersmith99
    coopersmith99 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Pandy1962
    Pandy1962 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    would love to try this but we cannot get Angel cake mix in the UK, anyone got any substitutes for us Brits
  • kramfaced
    kramfaced Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the sugar free yellow cake mix with 12 oz. of diet orange crush? I've been told that you top it with lo cal cool whip and it tastes like dreamcycles! I'm gonna try to make cupcakes out of it so I can freeze the rest of the batch and have something on hand for times I'm craving something sweet!