Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

nurses and nursing students!

Replies

• ajay96
    ajay96 Posts: 10
    I'm a nurse, only been qualified 8 months, really struggle fitting in exercise when I'm on a long day! any tips?
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Registered Nurse- work on a combined unit with med-surg/telemetry/pediatrics!
  • cleorh
    cleorh Posts: 44 Member
    Going back to Uni in Sept to do the return back to nursing course, after having time off to have my family. Please feel free to add me.
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    I'm a nurse too. Feel free to add me. I will say that nursing school is when I started my weight gain. Going through all the rotations during school, eating in cafeterias and grabbing quick junk when I was busy put 25 extra pounds on me. Yikes! Add to that two babies and working 3rd shift my first couple years of nursing, and here I am. Yikes!
  • parkers93
    parkers93 Posts: 80
    Any of these nurses want to add me ? May need some help at some point lol
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Hi there! Im a recent Graduate Nurse! Yay. Still have to write the big exam, which I should be studying for now that I think about it. Ha..
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    I'm an ICU RN. You can add me.
  • Kar85830
    Kar85830 Posts: 5 Member
    intensive care unit RN here! Love eveny minute! Also do palliative care on the side!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    ICU scares me haha
  • alaw1119
    alaw1119 Posts: 68 Member
    I'm a nurse! feel free to add me!
  • Losinitforgood
    Losinitforgood Posts: 28 Member
    I am an LPN working in a nursing home and going to school now for RN/BSN! Feel free to add me, I am on here everyday and would love to help you on your journey! :)
  • RobS4632
    RobS4632 Posts: 4
    I'm in nursing schoo, graduating this August. Feel free to add!
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Good ol' Dialysis here...anyone can add me. :smile:
  • 0always0
    0always0 Posts: 36
    Hi! I'm a student Midwife here in the UK due to qualify in September, feel free to add me anyone! x
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 599 Member
    School nurse here. I love my job. Only 16 more days then off until September..
  • Keilea08
    Keilea08 Posts: 4 Member
    I am a nursing student! I am also in a 2 year program to become an RN!
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    Nursing student, graduating in December. Woop! :)
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Working on my pre reqs for nursing, hoping to start the program in January! Feel free to add me!
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    I start Mental Health Nursing in September :)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Wow, look at all the new Nurse meat!! Congratulations on choosing a career path that promises to be the toughest thing you'll ever love. Good luck to all!